Minutes.

A couple minutes before the assassin broke into the house Garfield was in the training room practicing figuring he needed it, with all the training as a tiger he wanted to actually start using his own fist.

Kory was in the kitchen eating, everything seemed normal..

That's until Garfield heard glass shattering outside the training room, he immediately rushed out to see the commotion not caring how sweaty and exhausted he was.

As he turned the corner he spots Kory using her ability and heard men screaming in pain.

He started to feel his chest clench finding it hard to suddenly breathe, these aren't just normal people they're the assassins that took him and Jason captive.

Gar started to push down that fear but something held him back, he quickly yet quietly runs back into the training room searching for his phone.

He needs to tell Dick,

But his phone wasn't in here, it's in the bedroom.

God..he really wishes he could transform into a small mice to sneak into the room without being caught.

Maybe he could?

As he thought about his nose twitches and his eyes started to burn, but nothing happened not a single thing..he had hoped he could turn into a mouse but how would he? It would be painful possibly and it would probably take too long.

More sound of glass was heard outside the room, this time he panics..

Gar's all alone and still needed to learn the basics, he can't fight them off not by himself and surely not with the lack of skill.

He then hears his phone ringing in the other room which was his and Jason's room, Gar had to think of something and soon Kory can't hold that many assassins off forever.

Garfield sighs sadly stretching his shoulders as he went on all fours becoming a tiger.

A little bit painful but he could handle it, He runs out the room once he was fully transformed he sees Kory again using her beams lots of body's were on the floor.

He roared loudly bringing the attention onto himself, Kory burned another assassin down before looked at Gar. "Go, I'll handle them."

Gar gave her a pleading look not wanting to leave her side, he was willing to kill just to save Kory which somewhere deep inside his mind he thought was bad but at this point it felt numb to him.

"Go!" Kory commanded sternly,

The sound of his phone chimed, he runs into the direction of the sound leaving Kory to defend herself a feeling of regret washing over him.

He finds his phone where he'd left it, Gar jumps on the bed bringing his paw up to tap the phone screen.

It was Jason,

He gets off the bed changing back into his human form now he was left butt naked in the bedroom, Gar quickly looks for some clothes soon he was dressed in a pair of blue jeans and a long sleeve black shirt he didn't have time to find socks.

He grabs his phone, unlocking it as he started to read Jason's text his heart melted at the sight sure it was bad timing but he couldn't help but blush at the text that said babe in it.

Last night he didn't even get to say how much he liked Jason calling him that..

"Get the hell off of me!"

Gar almost dropped his phone hearing Kory she sounded like she was struggling, they have her they finally caught her and now he was really all alone.

He quickly hides under the bed phone held tightly against his chest he slowly brings the phone to his view turning down the brightness and putting the phone on silent mode.

He was shaking in fear..

Gar looks up at the doorway realizing he had forgotten to shut the door behind himself,

He then unlocks his phone again needing to respond to Jason as quickly as possible..
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Jason: Please answer me Gar those assassins are after you and Kory as of now.

Gar: I know.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••