Venom.

Jason couldn't breathe, there was a loud ringing noise in his ears and a strange smell filling his nostrils, he felt nauseous and dizzy as he stumbled backwards trying desperately not to fall to the floor in theory he's used to being drugged and used to having chemicals thrown at him.

But he was still human, so he struggled to remain standing, he held onto a wall to steady himself, "Kory?" He called out, He took several deep breaths willing himself to stay awake. This was stupid; being with Dick made him think he could handle this alone.

He could find Kory by himself or so he thought..

Jason couldn't move without falling face first onto the ground. "Kory?" He called out again, his voice cracking halfway through his sentence. He tried calling one last time, "Kory?!" There was still nothing, he was scared, afraid of what was happening but the question was why did he felt scared?

"Help!" He yelled out louder voice echoing through the halls. His stomach flipped as he heard someone walking towards him, he closed his eyes waiting to feel the impact of whoever or whatever it was that would come. But instead the pain never happened.

He slowly opened his eyes, glancing up at someone holding a syringe, and the liquid sloshed around inside of it almost overflowing the glass as it dripped onto the concrete floor. Jason stared wide eyed at it, the color drained from his face and his heart rate increased rapidly.

"..Scarecrow..." Jason breathed out,

"Wrong name." A cold voice echoed in response, and then a gun pressed against Jason's neck and a needle pierced his skin and injected him full of it's venom. And in one swift move, Jason fell unconscious to the hard concrete floor.

~~~~

Dick, Rachel and Garfield burst into the security room, "Where is he...where's Jason?" Garfield shouted. "We found her, Kory's there.." Dawn said, pointing towards the computer monitors where Kory was laid out unconscious on a table.

"Dick, what do we do?" Rachel asked frantically,

Dick turned to the monitor and scanned over Kory, she was laying flat on her back staring blankly ahead. "What the hell happened to the kid?" Hank questioned. Garfield stepped forward, "Well where is he Dick?!" He demanded tears pooling in his eyes.

"..Where is he?" Gar repeated, beginning to hyperventilate, panic setting in, he grabbed onto the sides of his head, only thinking of the worse possibility's.

"Hank, Dawn. find Jason, anything about him let us know, we'll be there. you two come with me. we need to get Kory."

Garfield shook his head furiously, "No. I'll go with Dawn and Hank I'm better there than here.." Tears began streaming down his face,

Dick sighed heavily, "He left on his own I didn't tell him to go his own path. " He stated simply.

"Why are you so calm about this?! He could be dead!" Gar growls, sharp teeth baring tears streaming down his cheeks, anger evident in his tone.

Rachel placed a hand on Garfield's shoulder before looking between Dick and Gar, "Kory's not dead so why would Jason be dead.." She reminded him gently, "Don't take your anger out on Dick it wasn't his fault." Garfield stood completely motionless his skin green and his face contorted into a mask of anger something he rarely shown.

"But it was!" He snapped turning to leave the room, Rachel frowns glancing at Dick who simply looks down to avoid eye contact, she turns back to Gar, "I have to go with Gar.." She tell Dick.

Dick nods with a sigh, "..Alright, but if anything else happens...I'll be there." Dick promises, he takes her hand in his own and gives it a squeeze, Rachel returns the gesture before releasing his grasp.

She leaves the room with Gar, leaving Dick alone, Dick runs a shaky hand over his face.

"Way to go." Hank muttered under his breath, "You really screwed up this time Grayson."