ᴛʀᴜsᴛ.

*Warning, long chapter ahead that contains a lot of fluff and smut.*

Garfield looked up at Jason when he asked him if this was okay a second time, maybe it was too soon to be doing this and what if someone knocks on the door wondering why their door is locked.

"..Gar?"

He blinked at Jason but no words came from his mouth, "We don't have to.." Jason says lying down beside Gar who was still laying on his back.

Jason sighs, looking away just as Gar sat up and straddled Jason's lap.

"I want this." Gar finally answers while looking down at Jason, he lowered his face without breaking eye contact and pressed his lips onto Jason's.

Jason watch's Garfield take off his shirt tossing it on the floor once he got it off, Jason was already getting hard at the sight of Gar's abs. "I want you to do something for me.."

"What's that?" Jason asked,

Garfield places his hands on Jason's chest, "..I"

God, this was going to be embarrassing to say but he had to get it done and over with. "..Iwantyoutofingerme."

Jason's eyes squinted at that all he got was 'me' every other word Gar just said he couldn't understand, "Maybe try and talk slower."

"Jason.." Gar whined not wanting to say it again,

"What?! I didn't get what you just said." Jason tells him as Gar flushes a deep shade of pink, he looks away and started to remove his belt.

"I want you to finger me.."

Jason's smile that was once there turned into a smirk, "Yeah I could do that, once you take off the rest of your clothes."

"And we need some lube." He added,

"..You got some in your dresser don't you?"

"Yeah, of course I have some."

Garfield gets off the bed going over to Jason's dresser, "It's in the top one." Gar listened opening the dresser then he pushed past Jason's clothes eventually finding a bottle of lubricant.

Garfield then takes off his pants feeling almost exposed,

When he returned he got back on the bed, Jason slipped his hands down Gar's bottom. Then without warning, Jason had both hands on his ass lifting him up and putting him back on his lap just as Gar handed him the bottle.

Garfield could feel Jason's hard on twitch against his trousers and Jason's pants, now all he wanted was more friction he boldly forced their cocks to rub against each other.

Jason moaned. "Gar, you're making it difficult for me to go easy on you."

"Then don't.." Gar tested Jason,

It wasn't long when Jason had lubricated his fingers and slid one into Garfield's ass.

Gar jerked in surprise and Jason paused. "Breathe.."

And Gar did closing his eyes he knows that Jason would never hurt him, he nodded slowly gripping onto Jason's shoulders while on his knees.

He then takes in a deep breath, with one hand Jason pulled Gar's trousers down, baring his ass and cock for him to see. The other hand still had a finger buried in him.

Jason slowly pulled it out and back in. Garfield begin panting heavily as he increased the pace. He was ready when Jason added another finger.

"Jason.." he moaned opening his eyes. He never knew it could feel like this.

"Your doing good Gar.." Jason praised. He then puts Garfield's nipple in his mouth and sucked as he increased the pace of his fingers. He could feel Gar's hard cock leaking precum on his chest.

It was becoming more than he could handle..

He gently pushed Gar down taking in the sight of his half closed eyes and parted lips was so much for Jason. He quickly stripped himself of his pants and squeezed more lubricant into his hand.

Gar laid there staring as Jason started to rub it all over his hard on, Jason then hovered over Gar with his cock at aimed at his entrance.

Jason gazed at Garfield. "Are you sure you want this Gar?"

Gar could hear and see the uncertainty in Jason. This was going farther than he had expected. He reached forward and entangled his fingers in Jason's hair.

He urged him forward until he was able to lean up and greet him with a kiss. "Yeah i trust you, now fuck me." Gar says against Jason's lips.

Jason moaned in his mouth. He eased his cock in Garfield's hole. Gar tensed as he felt the intrusion.

Jason knew he had to be gentle he went slowly so that Gar's body could adjust. There was a slight pop when the head finally went in.

Gar was panting heavily. Jason slowly inched himself inside until he was buried as far as he could go. Jason paused. "You ok babe?"

Garfield was laying there panting. He had never felt so full in his life. Jason's cock was deep inside him, and it was rubbing him in ways that was making his world spin.

"..Babe?" He pants finally realizing what Jason had called him, Jason smiles.

"What, you don't like when i call you that?"

"Jason, move.." Gar says ignoring his question.

Jason groans and Gar felt him pull out before slamming back punching out a moan from Gar who unconsciously raised his hips to take him deeper. He wanted him to hit that spot again.

"-Hnngh..Jason.."

"Fuck Gar.." Jason threw Gar's legs over his shoulder and gripped his hips to give Garfield more leverage.

Gar could only ride the waves of pleasure as Jason continously hit that special spot. He could feel the familiar feeling of an orgasm rising but more powerful than he had ever had felt jerking off in some nights alone.

"..Jason, I'm about to.." he whined as his cock already spewed all over him and Jason. He clamped his ass around Jason's cock as he rode out his orgasm.

"..Gar.." Jason moaned. Garfield felt Jason bury himself deep and felt his release inside. The feeling of Jason's cum deep inside of him, set him off again. He couldn't believe this was happening.

When Gar could finally catch his breath, he felt Jason slowly pull out. Getting off the bed to get them a wet rag to clean them both up. When he came back Gar was fast asleep.

So Jason cleans them both up and got in bed beside Gar before pulling the younger man towards him. Garfield snuggled against his chest and soon they quickly fell into a deep slumber..