sʜᴀʀɪɴɢ ɪɪɪ

Remember when Garfield thought things wouldn't get any better..

Well he was right it got worse much worse, when he and Jason went off to the room they came upon one bed. One Bed! that was enough to set Jason off into some insane fit, like some child who didn't get what they wanted from a candy store.

Jason immediately stormed out to yell at Dick about this, Garfield on the other hand dropped his backpack onto the bed.

There was no way he was giving this bed up to some angry problematic young adult, he was sure that Jason would sleep in the living room instead.

And that's what he thought, he came around the bed kicking off his sneakers after that he fell down onto the bed groaning softly yet quietly. The bed felt so nice underneath him that was enough to remind him how much better laying here is than being in that cramped car.

Dick was already unpacking his things when Jason came storming in his room with complaints about sharing a bed with Garfield. "Seriously dude, why didn't you tell us there was only one bed?"

Dick only hummed folding his clothes on the bed, "Must've forgotten." He didn't and that comment alone set off Jason's anger more.

"That's so gay."

"..Since your complaining so much why don't you just take the couch?" Dick questions the younger man who just scoffs while watching him place more clothes onto the bed.

"I will."

Dick hears him leaving his room giving him the chance to let out a sigh of relief, he couldn't believe Bruce wouldn't take him back until he learns. He didn't exactly know what that man wanted Jason to learn especially with all this built up steam.

He finishes unpacking his clothes after what felt like 10 minutes, then he started to realize how quiet it was he wanted to assume they were sleeping but maybe they aren't it's too soon.

Guess he'll just have to check up on them.

Rachel liked the room she was in after overhearing Jason argue with Dick, she didn't really know how to control her powers and sometimes she ended up listening to people's conversations especially Dicks..

She really needed to learn how to control this dark energy before it becomes untamable, she came over to this dresser that had a large oval mirror placed on it and stared at herself.

Her mother's dead, no murdered and she has these evil powers she can't control.

Rachel frowned at herself,

If she can't control this darkness, then someone will end up hurt in the mirror her reflection was no longer herself but her darker self smiling back at her evilly.

Rachel backed away hitting the bed as she started to hear the reflection of her laugh. "Go away.." she warned it.

But it didn't listen..

It continued, Rachel got on the bed and crawled her way to the top and ended up getting under the covers as the evil laughing continued.

"Go Away!"

"Did I come in at a bad time?"

'What?'

She slowly yet hesitantly pulled away the blanket only to find Dick Grayson himself standing at the doorway.

Sighing in relief she smiled at him, he smiled back warmly coming over and sitting down on the edge of the bed, he turned looking at Rachel then asked. "You okay?"

Rachel shook her head laying her head low, that demon did that on purpose to embarrass her in front of Dick. "Do you need to talk about it?" Dick ask sounding a bit concerned.

Instead of her nodding her head as a yes she just pushes the blanket away and comes over to Dick pulling him in a embrace. That move took him by surprise but he quickly recovers and brings his hand to her back hugging Rachel just as much.

"Thank you, for bringing me with you.." She mumbles quietly, Dick just smiles although he knows she couldn't see it so he just rubs her back as some sort of reply.

"I won't leave you again, I promise."