ᴘᴀɪɴ ᴠɪɪɪ

Smut Warning..

As a Netflix movie played Jason shuts their door and gets back on the bed laying on his back as he looked over at Garfield about 10 minutes ago he offered Gar something.

"So? You going to start or?"

Jason watched as Garfield came over what he had offered Gar to do was to help him and also he wanted to know if he was into guys.

Garfield needed to do this he had too, he hovered over Jason beginning to kiss his exposed neck, Jason closed his eyes why did he let this go so far?

He should stop and say that he's just messing around with him, but that would probably mess up their friendship. Gar pressed his lips to the side of his neck, biting down causing Jason to make some sort of small sound.

Taking control of the situation a bit, Jason began to undo the buttons of Gar's shirt, revealing the toned physique that was hiding underneath, since when did Garfield have abs?

Gar helped him with the last few, sliding it off of his shoulders and tossing it to the side.

Garfield looked down at Jason as he says, "I don't know if I could do this.."

"Bro you got this." Jason reassures,

He got this he repeated in his mind taking in a breath before gently kissing one of Jason's nipples, his tongue flicking over the now hardened peaks making Jason moan quietly.

Garfield wasn't all that innocent sometimes he'd sneak and watch porn whenever he could when he lived with the Chief. There are things he had seen and didn't mean to seen.

He wanted to try somethings out,

"Gar.." He says, bringing his gaze back up to meet Garfields. He knew he was more experienced than him at least with females but now since he'd under he knows nothing and he likes every second of it.

"Yeah?"

"I'm ready.."

Although Jason knows he isn't, again why did he agree to do this and be bottom he should've chose to be top...but that would be selfish of him he wanted to help Gar.

Leaning up to kiss his chest, Jason glanced up Gar to meet his eyes before grinding his hips against his. Garfield inhaled sharply.

"Oh fuck," Jason breathed, and Gar smirked feeling more confident to continue.

Gar undid the button of his jeans, hooking his finger around the belt loops and beginning to slide them down his legs. Jason just lays back, allowing him to do most of the work. Gar attempted to lean down to kiss him.

But Jason turned his head, he didn't want to be kissed that was too much..

"Save that for Rachel.."

Garfield frowns a bit before turning his attention to Jason's lower regions. Running his hands down his legs, he traced a finger up the inside of Jason's thigh causing him to let out a shaky breath at the touch.

Gar reveled in his reaction and slowly pulled down his trousers, leaving him completely bare and in between his legs was a nice size length.