ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴀɴᴅ ᴘʟᴀᴄᴇ.

Jason ran to the direction of Garfields roars, running as fast as he can not caring if his lungs were starting to give out or not even bothering to take in some air he just had to keep running. "Gar!"

Just as he turned a corner he sees 7 men in black suits trying to get ahold of Garfield, one of the men came right in front of Gar putting on breathing mask.

Jason knew what their plan was it's the reason he's here in the first place..

2 hour ago Jason had took Dicks car with his permission he was surprised Dick even agreed to let him take control of his favorite car Jason can practically feel how much it means to him.

He drove out the garage stopping when he seen Garfield come outside with just his phone, he came around the car. Jason reached over to the doors handle and open the door for Garfield.

When Gar finally sat down he shuts the door and puts his seatbelt on before turning to look at Jason. "Now where are you taking me?"

Jason started driving, "To the city, we've been cooped up in that hideout for so long that I did some research."

"So I came upon this website, me being curious went into the deep selection of stuff and I seen they had this sale-"

"-And.." Gar cuts in as Jason started to drive on the road,

"Okay so anyways I think I found this group of assassins."

"Wait what, assassins?"

Jason glanced at Gar nodding his head excitedly, "Anyways their having a meeting I know exactly where to go."

"Your taking us to a group of assassins without Dick and Kory knowing!? Are you crazy! I don't really know how to fight."

"Uh yeah you do, that's why I picked you to come with me and if your not okay fighting as yourself, fight as tiger you."

"But why?" Gar questions more,

"Because we aren't teen titans."

After that the car goes silent Garfield purses his lips looking away and watching the little bit amount of cars passing through, as he thinks about what Jason had just said he started to understand every word of it.

They aren't teens they've grown out of that stage as soon as they joined sides with Dick.

Their The Titans and they should be able to save the people out there who are getting hurt by the bad guys.

Gar looks back at Jason who kept his eyes on the road,

"..Your doing this to prove yourself to Dick?"

—-———————————-

About time they got to the city Jason had discussed everything about these strange men to Garfield starting with how they worked to how they fight.

Of course Jason knows that there are more of them spread out somewhere but the men that were here in this city needed to be taken care of before people get hurt.

And Gar listened carefully enough to come with a nice plan, but soon the plan failed Garfield ended up being caught trying to help Jason and when he finally got the other titan free he gave Jason one look.

Jason knows that look..

And at first he ran, he ran as far away as possible but then realization hit him he wasn't going to let Gar be taken away by a group assassins he had to at least try to save him.

As hours now past the sun started to set Jason and Garfield were inside this room that had only one bright light inside Jason woke up first he beaten up at least 4 of those men out of pure anger.

The other 3 held him against his will and knocked him out with their fist, when he finally got his conscious back he crawled over to Gar who was still in his tiger form but completely knocked out. "Garfield, Cmon.."

He pulled Gar's head onto his lap, he notice immediately that Gar was still breathing he smiled but that quickly disappeared. They've failed the plan and look what happened now.

"Gar.." He tried calling again, but still nothing.

"..You were right, we should've went to Dick."

"..We shouldn't have bothered these type of people, I just thought together we could take them out." Jason goes to the back of Gar's ear smoothing down his fur.

"Gar please..wake up."

Still nothing..

He moves Gar off his lap carefully putting his head back onto the hard cold ground, he stood up limping towards the only door here.