part 4- do you want in?

Mia immediately gained possession of the puck.

Charlie made a second attempt to charge it off of her, but she shoved him off, passing it to Dean. The bash brothers seemed to have this one under control.

The opposing team seemed to up their defence since her immediate goal, Charlie was aggressively commanding them, screaming if they did the wrong thing. It worked, Averman managed to gain possession of the puck and pass it to Dwayne.

I'd never seen someone manage a puck so well in my entire life. He was doing tricks with the thing and everything. Ken tried to take it off of him, although he moved it to Charlie before Ken could even try.

Mia headed straight in front of Charlie, causing him to dent the ice, trying to stop from falling over.

"Oh, didn't see you there.." She teased, taking the puck clean off of him and pushing past him.

"What the-"

"Lighten up Conway, Mia just got a knack for hockey.." Dean roared out to him before starting up to meet Charlie.

Mia skated past Dwayne, Averman and Guy, headed for Goldberg.

"I'll pass you 10 bucks to not score right now!" Goldberg cried out.

"Sorry, not sorry!" Mia called back, passing the puck into the top right corner of the net.

Mia's team cheered while Charlie turned bright red.

"Wanna call it now, Conway? You can save yourself the embarrassment!" Mia cried out.

"I'll walk if you hit 5.." Charlie betted.

"You're on.."

Charlie did manage to embarrass himself for two more goals, one by Dean and one by Mia. They returned to the middle of the ice, Charlie's blood boiling, Mia taking humour out of the situation.

"I'll walk away now if you want?" Mia offered as she waited for the puck to drop.

"Not a chance, Ducks are known for late results. Underdogs, you know?" Charlie sniggered through his anger.

"Your gonna get five goals when I only need one? Your optimistic, to put it nicely.." Mia mocked, ready to go.

The opposing team really tried this time, upping their defence. The play lasted a lot longer, until the puck was revived by the bash brothers. Fulton seemed exceptionally happy pushing past those smaller than him, up till the point where he got bored and decided to fly the puck into the back of the net.

"Let's face it, Conway, you need me.." Mia laughed as Dean high-fived her.

"To hell we do!"

"I scored three goals against your men, easily might I add.." I answered back.

"You'll have to go through Bombay, he won't be impressed!" Charlie argued back.

"Bombay wants her on the team, he's up to there watching!" Connie pointed to the top of the stand, revealing the man in the shadows.

Bombay stood up at that point, heading for the ice. Everyone could see Charlie's heart drop through his padding as Bombay reached the ice.

"Thanks got blowing my cover, Connie.." Bombay smirked as he approached Mia.

"Anytime, Coach!" She smiled back.

"Mia, I want you on the team.." Bombay said upfront.

"What coach?! You can't-"

"Not now Charlie.." He interrupted, "I want you to play for the Ducks, I heard you starting at Eden Hall in a weeks time. This is a formal invitation, will you take it?"