part 19- charlie the girlfriend theif

He knew something was up when Andrew stood in front of him.

Breathing like a bull, looked as though he'd seen red.

"You couldn't just keep your filthy hands off of her?!" Andrew screamed from the edge of the ice, Charlie slowly moving backwards.

"Andrew slow down, what do you mean?!" Charlie knew what he meant.

"You fucked my girlfriend Conway!" Andrew roared out.

"No, I didn't sleep with Mia, I just kissed her.." He replied, Andrew was coming towards him, no skates on but he still walked across the ice.

"So you admit it, you piece of shit! I'll kill you!" Andrew shoved Charlie back.

"Calm down Andrew, I kissed her but it didn't mean anything!" Charlie didn't fight back, he didn't want Mia to have even more reason to hate him.

Maybe he should have fought just a bit, and defended himself, because before he could say any more, Andrew landed a clean right hook to the corner of his eye. Then another and another. He showed no remorse, just anger as he beat the brown-haired boy. Until he was pulled back by someone much older than him.

 "Get out of here! Your coach is gonna hear about this!" Bombay screamed as Andrew made his way off the ice. 

He turned his focus to Charlie who was laying on the ice, taking him to the dressing room to get cleaned up.

"I can cancel the game tomorrow, after this, the Varsity team isn't gonna play friendly.." Bombay said.

"No, don't cancel just don't play me." Charlie groaned as Bombay cleaned out one of his cuts.

"Wanna tell me what that was over?" Bombay asked, he already knew.

"I kissed Mia, she must have told Andrew and he came here to take out a bit of anger.." Charlie explained.

"Rightly so, you don't just kiss a guy's girlfriend and expect him to invite you flower picking," Bombay told him.

"I know, I know. It was stupid.." Charlie confessed.

"No, you're stupid. I'm a lot older than you and I could see it, Connie saw it, your mom even saw it. You don't hate Mia Williams, do you?" He asked.

"No.." He confessed and the room went quiet.

He knew in his heart that it was impossible to hate Mia Williams, part of him always did. But Charlie recognised that he was stubborn and could never admit what he was feeling. Especially now that she hated him, hated him more than ever before.

"Wait you talked to Connie about this?"

"Don't judge us, you're the one who is in love with a girl who hates you." Bombay laughed.