The Next Step (Smut Chapter)

Summery: Smut. That's it. That's the chapter. I know not everyone likes to read smut, so this chapter isn't really anything else but that. You can skip it if smut isn't your cup of tea and not miss anything regarding Aaron and Readers relationship. I just wanted to try writing something new and get out of my comfort zone. Idk how much smut I'll actually write in the future because this was hard to come up with but, here we go :)

The case talk is from Season 7 episode 21. We are almost into season 8! One more chapter left of season 7!

 We are almost into season 8! One more chapter left of season 7!

3 months.

You and Aaron Hotchner have been dating for 3 months.

After meeting Jack last month at the triathlon, you're relationship has only grown. Aaron takes every opportunity given to him to have you over for dinner, or Saturday lunches, or Sunday breakfasts.

You were a bit scared that maybe it would take awhile for Jack to warm up to you, but that was quickly shut down the first time you had breakfast with them. He was immensely impressed with your knowledge of superhero comic books, something you had to thank your 2 nephews for, and was always excited when you came over for dinner.

While your relationship was moving forward in these areas, there was one area that hadn't moved.

Sex.

You and Aaron haven't had sex yet. That's not to say you don't have any form of a physical relationship, because you do. There have been plenty make outs on the couch after Jack goes to sleep, and some heavy petting and groping, something that did surprise you.

Aaron Hotchner is a boob man.

Who would have thought.

Now this is not to say he doesn't love your ass to, because he does. You've grown accustomed to getting your butt slapped at random times. You've even had to get onto him when he did it as you were leaving his office.

"Do not test me Aaron Hotchner." You told him.

He only replied to you with a smirk, shutting his office door.

And he says I'm the trouble maker.

But regardless of the fact you do have physical affection for each other, sex is not something that has come up, but you have talked about it.

It's been almost 5 years since Zach died. You've slept with 2 people since then. One was a one night stand, and the other was a relationship that ended up just running it's course.

You were surprised when Aaron told you he's also slept with someone since Haylee. Granted it's almost been 3 years for him, you did not think Aaron Hotchner was a one night stand kind of guy. Apparently it was when he was in Pakistan, and you definitely teased him about it. All good natured-ly of course.