Teach Them Well

i.e. season 10 Episodes 22 and 23

TW: typical criminal minds case talk, kidnapping (Kate's niece), talks of violent crimes, stalking, trafficking, black market, criminal ring

You and the rest of the team are laughing and joking around in the elevator. You all just got back from a successful case, and you can't wait to finish you after action report, and then go home to your own bed. You yawn as the doors ping and open onto the BAU floor, leaning onto Aaron, his hand moving from the small of your back to around your waist to support you as everyone gets off.

"Oh, wait a minute." Derek voice draws you from the conversation Reid and Aaron were having, "Pizza Party?"

Garcia is standing outside the bullpen doors, waiting for everyone, "I have to pizzas and they've just been delivered, which means they're extra delicious." She gestures to the boxes she's holding.

"I smell mushrooms." Reid pipes up, looking over everyones heads.

"Pepperoni." Rossi adds, "Those from Riggio's?"

"Yes, they are. I thought you guys would be hungry upon your arrival." She smiles.

Kate makes a sound of disgust, "Ooh, no, thanks. The smell grosses me out."

"My gosh! I'm so sorry. I had no idea." Garcia moves the boxes away from her, fanning the air away.

"No worries." Kate waves her off, "This pregnancy thing can be freaky."

"Theres something you're not telling us." You speak up, studying Garcia's body language.

"Yeah." She sighs, "I thought this would help you guys with all the extra work you have to do right now."

"Whoa, Whoa what do you mean extra work?" Derek asks, as you and Reid let out groans of disscontempt.

Aaron pinches your waist at your huffs, making you narrow your eyes at him. He doesn't pay you any mind as he questions Garcia, "What's going on?"

"Cruz called." She informs, "He wants al the case assessments for the congressional oversight meeting."

"That meeting's not for another 3 weeks." Rossi shakes his head.

Garcia grimaces, "Yeah, it was, until they moved it to Monday." She takes in everyone tired faces, as everyone frowns, "But I have pizza." She tries to cheer you all up, "Not for you." She looks to Kate.

"All right everyone." Aaron commands, "Let's settle in."

the team walks into the bullpen, going to their respectful desks, getting ready for a long, tiring night. You grab your files and head up to Aaron's office, making yourself comfy on his couch. He sends you a small smile, walking over to kiss you on your head, before settling behind his desk, and getting to work as well.