Dickhead

Kryoz x reader
This is pretty old so it might be shitty and I'm sorry. 😔 I promise my writing is better now.

After waking up this morning, I took a shower and got dressed into some comfy sweatpants and matched that with a tank top. With my hair still wet, I put it up into a messy bun. I wasn't about to fuck with that bullshit, I fucking hate my hair being wet. After putting my messy hair up I went to my little office that I have in my house; I have the whole professional set up too, even though I'm anything but a professional. I turn on my PC and got on Discord to see whomst the fuck would be on, and to my surprise, I got a message from a certain dickhead.

Dikhed: hey, wanna play sum vidgams?
Me: What kinda games?
Dikhed: golf it
Me: Idk if I wanna play that shit.
Dikhed: awwww, come on it's not that bad!
Me: But it is that bad, John.
Me: I'll play but only because I need to record shit.
Dikhed: sweet borther
Me: Whatever, dickhead.

Then I was brought into a call. This call consisted of; Byze, SMii7y, Anthony, and (the dickhead himself) John. "What it do, bois?" I yell into my mic, "Let us get this bullshite started!" They all chuckle. John set up the server and we all set up our recording shit. "You think people realize how much fuckery we go through just to set up a recording?" They all laugh at my remark but don't answer me. Then we all finally got our shit all good and golden and fucked around on the good old ready up screen. "Alright!" SMii7y said, "Let's get this show on the road!" and that's when the madness began.

I groan angrily as I miss the hole for the tenth time. "This is bullshit!" I yell in my best Tommy Wiseau voice, I receive laughter even though I'm 100% sure they didn't realize that's what I was going for. As I hit my dark red ball I said, "I did not hit her! I did not!" And with the power of the greatest film in film history, I made it in. "My ball's name is now Lisa..." They all chuckle at my "joke". We're only on the fifth hole and I'm already ready to use my toaster as a bathbomb. With a sigh I continued to play and cuss out "Lisa", which made the dickheads laugh... a lot.

"Fuck me!" I yell as I hit the ball just a little bit too hard. All of the guys laugh, but then John's voice speaks through their laughter. "Gladly!" and normally when he'd say shit like that he'd yeet me and hit my ball out of the green to fuck with me. But I was the only person left hitting my ball, so it was odd for him to make such a remark without the punchline of yeeting me. This realization made me blush and the rest of the guys quiet down their laughter. SMii7y is the first to speak up, "The fuck? Is there something you two have to tell us?" I chuckle, "Other than the fact that John is a dickhead and did that to make me mad, no." They all chuckled, including John.

As the game went on and I was yelling more and more, I kept making the comments about getting fucked. With those comments John would keep making remarks that kept making me blush. What is up with him today? Is he just doing this because why the fuck not? Is he... flirting? No way, he would never. I'm pulled away from my thoughts when I hear John moan and say something along the lines of, "I just came." With a snort I remark with, "I bet you haven't gotten to do that in a while." Everyone lost it and I chuckled at how quickly the comment came to mind. "Hey! Fuck you!" John yelled back whilst chuckling, then an idea came to mind. With a smirk and a chuckle, I responded with, "Okay." and everyone went silent.
"Okay! That's it! Tell us why you two are flirting with each other!" SMii7y breaks the silence after a good minute of it being there. I blushed but didn't say anything, John didn't say anything either. "They're totally fucking each other!" Anthony suddenly shouted, "You owe me that 30 dollars now, Byze!" That's when I spoke up, "You assholes placed bets?" I chuckle as they both stumble for the correct answer. "Well, you both owe me a 30 then because we aren't fucking." And I hear John chuckle, "Can I get 30 too?" I laugh, "For sure, dickhead."

We all continued to play Golf It, we played three matches and let me tell you... it was absolute hell. John and I kept on "flirting" and the guys kept making fun of us for it. "Okay, so I think that's enough footage for me! Bye, dickheads!" They all groan, "Why do you have to go though?" Anthony asked. "Because I did not hit her! It's not true! It's bullshit! I did not hit her! I did not!" I chuckle at how dumb I am for a second before continuing, "Oh, hi Mark." Everyone laughed because when I said it, so did John. "They're totally fucking..." I hear SMii7y mumble. "Falsehood!" I screamed, everyone chuckled. "Anyway, I have to go edit this bullshit. Bye, guys!" They all said their goodbyes and I left the call.

I had just finished editing the first match when I got a message.

Dikhed: hey sorry if i made you uncomfortable with my "flirting"
Me: No, it was cool. It was funnie if anything.
Dikhed: i didnt even think i was flirting tbh
Me: I didn't either lol.
Dikhed: yeah, ig ill talk to you tomorrow?
Me: Yeah, for sure.
Dikhed: cool, bye
Me: Bye.

Wow. I never thought I'd feel like shit after being told that he wasn't flirting with me. I sigh, "I knew and yet I still wanna die." I push away from my desk and go down the stairs and make my way to the kitchen. I make a classic; a PB&J sandwich. I sigh and look at my sandwich, "You know, you're really delicious and everything but no amount of deliciousness can mend my aching heart." A chuckle leaves my lips; I'm not heart broken, I'm just dramatic and stupidly hopeful. I bound back up the stairs with my sandwich in hand, I took a bite out of it when I entered my office. As I took another bite out of my sandwich I saw that I had another message... It was from John?

Dikhed: hey, i actually feel like i should tell you this even though i know you won't care
Dikhed: i did know i was flirting with you i mean i meant to do it
Dikhed: ive liked you for awhile now i just didn't know how to tell you or what to do
Dikhed: sorry this is prolly really weird bye

My heart skips a beat, did he really just? I don't know what to say... I don't know what to do... he's such a dickhead for making me feel this way. I sigh, I know what I'll say.

Me: You're such a dickhead for making me feel like this.
Me: You make me blush all through that recording then tell me you didn't mean to do it.
Me: And now you're telling me you like me. You're a dickhead, John.
Dikhed: wait i made you blush?
Me: Yes.
Dikhed: well if i made you blush so much does that mean you like me too?
Me: ... maybe...
Dikhed: well if thats the case then will you be my girlfriend?
Me: Only if you'll be my dickhead.
Dikhed: deal.
Me: Deal.

That night I slept with the biggest and most stupid smile on my face, but I didn't care. From that day on we'd constantly hang out and flirt. As well as that, he'd continue to make me feel things, and for that John is a dickhead, but he's my dickhead.