Winter Days

I try not to upload fics for the same person twice in a row but in honor of the snow storm rn I thought I'd go ahead and post this cute dooo x reader. I don't really go into detail though so you can picture any Eric you want, enjoy 🥰

The snow had blanketed the ground outside overnight, the sun reflected beautifully off of the soft snow. This called for a cozy day indoors. I slip smoothly across the tiled floor of the kitchen, the fuzzy socks I had put on for warmth making exceptional "skates". A giggle leaves my lips as I grab two mugs, "Hot choccy time!" I slip all around the kitchen gathering hot chocolate crafting supplies. I pull up the long sleeves on my sweatshirt as I begin the hot cocoa assembly. Since I had all day I was going to make fancy hot chocolate, it's not really all that fancy I'm just warming up milk. I still had to use the powder cocoa because we didn't have chocolate, but this was going to be amazing regardless.

I slid away from the stove, I had forgotten about the marshmallows. What a fatal mishap. A chuckle vibrates in the quiet space, I turn to see that it was Eric. If it were anyone other than my beloved I would be very concerned to say the least. I smile at him widely, "I'm making hot chocolate!" He nods slowly and chuckles a bit again, "I can see that. Ya need any help?" I shake my head quickly and walk back to the stove. I stir the milk slowly, "When I finish, do you want to watch something?" He nods, "Yeah, I'll go find something and start the 'fireplace'." He used his fingers to put quotes around the word fireplace. "That fireplace is cute and warms us up, respect it." He chuckles slightly, and half heartedly apologies for his crimes against our little heater. He leaves while I finish heating up the milk. Hell yeah, it's nearly hot cocoa time!

I slowly walk into the living room, two mugs overfilled with mini marshmallows in either hand. This was such a delicate operation, I couldn't risk speeding up or breathing. One wrong move and all will be for not. I shakily reach the coffee table and slowly place the warm mugs on the surface. "Hell yeah!" Eric laughs at my over enthusiasm, I turn to the TV and nod at the show choice. Flopping down on the couch I look up at him with a smile, he sits down and wraps a blanket around both of us. We cuddled up close to each other and drank our fancy hot cocoa.

We finished our drinks as we binged the show to near completion. I stayed curled into Eric's side the whole time. The sun was setting and we were both growing hungry. What's the perfect thing to make on a perfectly cozy winter day like today? Soup, of course. I stretched and allowed the blanket to slip off of me, standing up and taking the empty mugs. I was followed by my beloved back into the kitchen where I started prepping for dinner. My mind was elsewhere as I stirred the soup, a smile playing at my lips. I feel a pair of arms wrap around my waist, "How's it goin'?" His face partially buries into my neck. I hum and nod, "Good, s'all most done." He wiggles slightly in excitement. Once the soup was done we sat back on our couch and ate while we nearly finished the show we had watched all day. The warmth of the day had a permanent smile placed on my face, these were the type of winter days I craved. What a perfect way to spend such a chilled day.