Demon

Offcanny is my new favorite thing rn so have a Jakob x reader fic. It do get steamy so, enjoy 😏

There's a loud knock, whatever hit the hardwood flooring started to roll. I pinch the bridge of my nose and sigh, "Really? You're knocking shit over?" There's a whisper of a chuckle next to my ear, "What are you? A cat?" The windy laughter stopped, I smirk to myself, "Yeah, fuck off." My eyes shift to look at the book I was reading before the interruption only for it to be tossed across the room. I roll my eyes, "What? You want attention or something?" And there he was, floating in front of me all nonchalant and smug as if he had won. There was nothing worse than having your house inhabited with a low level demon, it should be scary but really he's just annoying. "I'm so glad you asked." That smug look turned into a large grin that I'm sure was supposed to seem grotesque but I'm used to his contorting features. Life was easier when I thought this place was just haunted and I was scared shitless, why did I have to become acquainted with this annoying ass demon?

I needed some space, I needed a new start. So, I packed up most of my shit and lived in my car and some motels for two weeks while house searching in a state that was thousands of miles away from my home state, away from everyone there. Most of the apartments were out of my budget but one day I found a house that was exactly my price range. The weird part, though, was that it was for sale. I met with the owners, who were almost too eager to sell me the home. The bank, without question, gave me the loan for it as well? Even though my credit is lackluster. So, obviously there was something dreadfully wrong with this house. But I couldn't pass up this opportunity. It could have a portal to hell in the basement and I'd still feel like it was a steal. And after a week or so of moving in what little I had, the haunting started. Of course it's haunted. Whatever, this ghost wasn't going to get the best of me.

It was admittedly very scary at first. Every noise had me startled and anything that moved from where I remembered putting it made my stomach churn. But I vowed to outdo this ghost. Once you get into the mentality that a ghost is just a moody roommate that doesn't do their part, it becomes easier to live with them. When I got used to the damned thing I started having nightmares. They always involved a demon named Jakob. It was scary at first, but after the third nightmare it felt repetitive. Jakob wasn't a very good demon, it was mostly awkward and shitty jokes. He also pulled "pranks" on me in the dreams? Jakob didn't call them that but that's what it felt like they were. I realized pretty quickly that I wasn't being haunted by a ghost, I was being "tormented" by a demon. A really shitty and annoying demon.

Jakob brings his face closer to mine, a toothy grin gracing his features. I chuckle as I look at his fangs, the fangs that only appear sometimes. It always made me laugh thinking about his fangs, or any other feature he shifted in an attempt to spook me. "We should," his legs float upwards, his neck contorting so that his face stays in the same position. His neck cracked slowly as he did so, his smile widened as I scrunch my nose at the sound, "Play a game!" I roll my eyes, "Okay, Jigsaw." He glares for a second but quickly smiles again, "Oh, c'mon! It'll be fun!" I pinch the bridge of my nose again, sighing as he floats closer to me, "Jakob." He quirked an eyebrow, "Being around you is never fun." He scoffs and rolls his eyes. The chair I was sitting on begins to float off of the ground, "You're lying. I'm a delight to be around." And he lets the chair harshly fall to the ground.

The oven beeped loudly, my frozen pizza is done! I rush over to my kitchen, grab a pot holder, and open the oven. As I was bent down I felt someone press into me, I rolled my eyes as I stood up with the pizza in hand. A pair of hands grab my waist, he breathes close to my ear. I could feel the fanged smirk on his lips, he wouldn't put those stupid fucking fangs away today. Another pair of hands slowly ran up my body, starting from where the other pair firmly stayed put. I toss the pan on the stove and turn the oven off, I lift my knee to close the door, "Fuck off." I start to cut the pizza into sloppy slices. He chuckles deeply, "Now, why would you want me to do that?" The roaming pair of hands slightly graze against the sides of my breasts, I swat at all four hands and turn around, pizza cutter still in my hand. I threateningly wave the dirtied cutter at him, glaring at his smirking face, "Jakob." All of his hands raise in a defensive manner, a smirk still gracing his face. "Alright, alright. I'll fuck off, then." And he disappears. I roll my eyes and turn back to my pizza, he's actually the worst.