Thigh

This is another no plot smut that's very short. But enjoy some love for Grizzy! It's truly wild to me how close we are in age, it actually baffles me that I'm a year older than him. Hope you enjoy😘

Her face is flushed completely red, small tears collected in the corners of her eyes, and her face scrunched with pleasure. He couldn't keep his eyes off of her, she moved her body desperately against his thigh. She bawled his shirt in her fist as she moved quickly against his clothed leg, her eyes tightly shutting as she attempted to chase what little relief this was gifting her. Nelson moved his hands to grip onto her hips, helping her move against him. A choked moan leaves her as he pressed her body closer to his leg. (Y/N)'s eyes flutter to look up into his, a whimper leaving her as she remembers just how much bigger he is compared to her. Her eyes moved to his hands, they nearly completely covered her waist. Another moan leaves her as the added help from him causes more relief to flush over her body.

Without warning he had started to flex the muscle she was shamelessly grinding on, a loud moan leaves her. A dark chuckle rumbles in his chest as he witnesses her slowly unraveling on nothing more than his thigh. (Y/N) quickens her already desperate pace, chasing that tightening in her stomach. She presses her face flat against his large chest, muffling her loud sobs of pleasure. She could feel his body enveloping her as she attempted to work herself to her orgasm, he could tell she was almost there and helped her move. The flexing of his thigh continued as he pressed down on her hips, she leaned her head back and let out an almost shocked moan. Her body pulsating above him as he wraps his arms around her waist. Nelson presses a lingering kiss to her dampened forehead as she pants into his chest.

He stands up, picking her up, and moving towards the bed. "You need rest?" She shakes her head into his chest, she didn't want to leave him unsatisfied. He chuckles and presses a peck to the top of her head, "Good." And he lays her flat against the mattress, pressing kisses all along her neck.