Business Call

I accidentally published this the other day when I finished it, I'm sorry if that was confusing to anyone... let's act like it didn't happen lol. This is a part two Mr. Boss Man, it's more smut. Enjoy 😏

It had been a couple months since our arrangement had started. Things were mostly great. I only say mostly because it's become increasingly more evident that this was a no strings attached type of arrangement. Which would be fine normally, I've had relationships like this before. The only difference was that I didn't work with those people. I didn't see them everyday and acted like nothing was happening. Those people didn't make my heart flutter, either. Somehow my boss, of all people, caused that. With that in mind I wanted to start distancing myself Eric, but that's hard considering I work with him. And maybe I didn't really want to stay away from him.

My hands smoothed over the slightly flared skirt of the dress I was wearing. It was a Friday, so I had decided to wear something that was slightly more comfortable than my normal office attire. I let out a sigh as I awkwardly waited for the coffee maker to fill up. The door to the break room opens and shuts, I don't bother looking away from my hands that were still playing with my dress. "A dress today, hm?" My eyes snap up and my cheeks flush. I nod slowly, "Yeah, I thought it'd feel more comfortable." Eric nods, a smirk playing on his lips. He slowly steps closer to me, my heart was beating out of my chest as he grew nearer. Now he stood in front of me, that smirk still etched on his lips, "Could I see you in my office?" My eyes widened slightly. He never asked me into his office until the end of the day, when everyone was gone. "After you finish your break, of course." I look down at my feet and think for a second. This was risky and I really needed to start distancing myself from him. But he's just so enticing. I look back up at him and nod, "Of course, sir." A low grumble emits from his throat as the words leave my mouth. He nods, turns away, and walks right out of the break room.

As I slowly sipped the somehow lukewarm cup of freshly brewed coffee I thought about what I had agreed to just moments ago. I shouldn't go. I should wait until the end of the day, I have so much work to do and I know that if I don't return to my seat on time then it'll seem suspicious. And I know that one of the bitches that gossip will snitch on me. Or start a rumor. It's just too risky. I pull out my phone and tap on his contact, "Can't after break, I have too much work to do." And with a nod as I tap the send button I walk back to my desk. I might just leave too, this was becoming too complicated.

I was only at my desk for maybe an hour before I was called into the boss's office. Murmurs could be heard as I made my way to his office, the gossip was already starting. I walk into the room and lock the door behind me immediately, slightly irritated that he could just wait. My eyes met his, he looked just as irritated. I roll my eyes, "This couldn't have waited?" I walked closer to the large desk, he hadn't even moved from his chair yet. He shakes his head slowly and brings a finger to his lips, was he really telling me to be quiet right now? I crossed my arms over my chest, I was fuming. His finger moved from his lips to his ear piece, I hadn't even noticed it until now. He starts talking and I quickly realize that he's on a fucking business call. Why would he call me in here if he's on a business call? I scoff quietly and roll my eyes as I wait for him to wrap up the call.

He finishes his thought and hangs up the call, a smirk breaks out over his face. I could be working right now and he's just wasting my time. "(Y/N)! You've finally decided to come and join me!" I roll my eyes again, "Oh, yes, what a surprise I'm in the boss's office after he called me in here." He lets out a low chuckle and rolls his chair backwards a bit, he pats his lap with both hands while smirking up at me. I shake my head, "I already told you we can't do this right now." He chuckles again, "Nonsense! You just need to be quiet." I sigh, I wasn't seriously considering doing this. There was no way I'd do something like this. He chuckles darkly, "Now, pull that dress up and come sit on my lap." He pats on his thighs once again. I bite my bottom lip and almost reluctantly make my way to his desk chair.