Up Dog

Kryoz x reader
I literally don't remember writing this i was definitely bored and thought it was funny at the time 💀

I sit on the couch in the living room and look at the TV screen, it’s off like always. I think if I really want to watch something on it or just look through my phone. I snorted to myself, “Phone it is.” and with that I take my phone out and start to scroll through my Instagram. I laugh at some memes I see and send them to my friend. Then I watch a meme that really gets me and I have to show it to John, but I think he’s recording. I jump off of the couch and walk to our room, I open the door slowly and peak in to see what he’s doing.

“John, are you busy right now?” he turns around and raises his eyebrows, “I’m recording but I just died so not really.” I smile and walk over to him, “Good because I have to show you something.” I pull out my phone and show him the meme, we both laugh at it. “That’s probably the dumbest thing you could have come to show me while I’m recording.” I laugh and nod in agreement. I started to walk out and I was going to say that I’d talk to him after his recording but he speaks up, “Wait, babe.” I turn around and hum in response. “Come here real quick.” I walk back over to John and give him a questioning look.

“Have you seen updog recently?” I tilt my head to the side and furrow my eyebrows, “What’s updog?” and as I said it I realized what I had just said. “Nothing much, what’s up with you?” I glare at John, “I hate you so much…” I hear him chuckle, “Oh, c’mon. You know you love me.” I roll my eyes and walk towards the door. “Not after that.”

About an hour after that, John had stopped recording and came to join me in the living room. While he was recording, though, I decided to ignore him just because I thought it’d be funny. So, as he entered the living room he plopped down next to me on the couch and put his arm around my shoulders. He pecked the top of my head, “Hey there, do you come here often?” even though I wanted to smile and answer him, I didn’t. I hear him sigh, “C’mon, babe. You’re not mad at me are you?” I continue to look through my feed and chuckle at a meme. He gets up from the couch and walks to the kitchen, he’s either pissed or trying to make me happy.

After about 30 minutes of nothing I hear John yell for me, I sigh and get up. I walked into the kitchen to see that he had tried to make a pizza that was shaped like a heart. “What is this?” I look at the pizza and then the mess on the counter, and then up at John. He smiled, “I made dinner!” I chuckled and walked towards the counter, I looked down at the pizza and smiled. I look up into his eyes and sigh, “You know I wasn’t actually mad at you, right?” he furrowed his eyebrows, “You weren’t? But you ignored me.” I laugh and shake my head. “I did that to make you think I was mad at you.” he sighs and smiles down at me, “Good. Now let’s eat!”