Mr. Ghostface

A fic for spooky season that's a bit unhinged! Ya love to see it! I will preface this with a trigger warning though! This fic does hold some very mature themes: gore, smut, suicidal tendencies(?), self harm, unsafe knife and wax play, and truly some yucky stuff so if you don't think you can stomach it please don't risk it. I want you guys to feel and be safe, always. 💕
This is a fic that features Fitz and McNasty being Ghostface because... idk I thought it was kinda 👀. Anyways! Enjoy 🥰

The screen flashed with the recently caught video footage of the killer that had been terrorizing the small, quaint town that was claimed as home to roughly twelve hundred quiet, miserable people. Her eyes eagerly watched the grainy footage, marveling at the tall figure stalking around the corner, out of an alleyway. The black, shapeless smock that obscured the figure paired with a hooded mask that's sold in any and all stores during Halloween, the ghastly white "face" of the mask stuck in a constant state of screaming dressed the killer. She inhaled sharply as the screen flicked back to the reporter, the footage no longer playing but instead flashed a picture of the mask as they sneakily walked around the corner. (Y/N)'s eyes flashed back down to the news article she had been cutting up prior to the new footage playing on the television. The news clipping had the very same "Ghostface" photo from the TV, the headline plastering the "great loss" of their newest victim. The reporter talked of the same victim in the exact same manner. She smiled happily at the perfectly cut out photo and headline, rising to her feet slowly. Her arms were slightly outstretched as she walked toward her newspaper clad wall, giggling slightly as she reached for her tape dispenser. The photo is successfully taped to the wall and she walks back to the television, sitting cross-legged in front of the screen. A smile adorned her features nearly permanently as she pressed the rewind button on the remote, rewatching the recorded clip over and over again.

(Y/N) had been following the reports closely ever since the second victim was announced. The fear that clung to the town bounced off of her, she was fascinated with the mere thought that a serial killer would be in this insignificant town. She marveled at the thought of this killer sneaking into houses and possibly one of them being hers, oh how lucky she'd be. As the killings continued through the months she started taping that news clippings onto her wall, the more and more victims there were the more excited she became. (Y/N) noticed their patterns and the similarities in the victims, and became their most perfect victim. She dyed her hair, started dressing a certain way, and even started hanging out with girls that were surely marked. Her hope quickly began to deteriorate as months passed and people who weren't her continued to fall victim to Ghostface, that's what the killer was now called. It was time she took matters into her own hands.

After mulling over the limited details the public received (Y/N) quickly realized something, something she should have caught onto very early on, there were two killers. This information bubbled excitement in her chest and she jotted down the epiphany in her notebook. This was information the police didn't even know. Now to find a way to make contact.

There was a pattern to the way they stalked around the town, this was how she'd make contact with them. She also knew that they always called their victims before taking their lives. Dressed in a black hoodie and sweats, she stalked out into the night, on the hunt for two killers. A cellular phone jammer in her pocket as she snuck around the alleyways and homes of the dead town. Shakily attempting to breathe her nerves away as she unfolded and refolded the note that was pressed between her fingers.

(Y/N) did this for two weeks, every night she'd sneak around in the shadows, hoping to discover the killers. The nerves from that first night had completely vanished, she was now only full of determination. And tonight she could feel a shift in the air, she was going to foil their plans tonight. She was going to be their next victim. She had to be.