Ghostface

Listen. I'm sorry that this is another Ghostface fic. I couldn't help myself. It's McNasty again and it's smut for that whole Kninktober thing I'm attempting to do. This was uploaded on my Kinktober book a while ago but I figured this could be a cool Halloween special thing. Halloween is my favorite holiday and fall is my favorite season so it feels fitting. Enjoy 🥰

A sigh leaves my lips as I slouch into my couch, a high pitched wail screeches through the television's speakers as the final girl in this cheesy slasher movie discovers the mutilated corpses of the previous characters. The shirt I was wearing rides up to my stomach as I continue to sink further into my sofa, exposing the patterned panties I had on underneath. I huff as I toss a handful of popcorn towards my mouth, only getting a few pieces to successfully land inside. I'm so fucking bored. My eyes bore into the screen, watching as the killer "dies". I snort as he revives himself for one final scare before being "permanently" killed. At least he should be, but there are three movies after this one that contradicts this movie's ending. Another huff of air slips past my lips as the credits roll.

Even with my boredom I allowed the second movie to play, it was better than nothing. As a shower of popcorn falls from my fingertips down to my gaping mouth, a ring tone shocks through the mostly quiet air. I perk up and look around for my cell phone, I follow the sound until I spot it on the kitchen counter. Without looking at the caller ID I swipe to answer and smile, "Hellooo?" It was nearly a melody. My feet take me back to the living room where I promptly pause the slasher film, right as a teenage girl was dying. Heavy breathing is all that could be heard on the other line, "Anyone there?" A chuckle ripples through the line, causing a shiver to course through my spine. "Heeell-o." I snort, "What is this? Some sort of prank call?" The obviously modified voice chuckles again, "What is this? The 80's? Why are you calling me?"

Another deep chuckle rings through the speaker, my heartbeat quickening in my chest as he speaks, "This isn't a prank." I nod slowly, sitting back down on the couch, a puddle of popcorn littering the cushions. "Then why're you calling?" There's a pause, my body flares with adrenaline, "To talk." My eyes roll and a scoff rattles in my throat, "Duh. What about?" There's a sharp inhale, "What're you doing?" I could feel myself snort at the question. This felt like a blind date. "Watchin' some movies." I reach into the popcorn and pull a handful toward my mouth, "And eating popcorn." The words are muffled as I chew happily on the buttery goodness. "What kind of movies?" I snort, "What if I said the dirty kind? Like a porno?" Another dark chuckle sounds in my ear, a shiver pulsing through my body. "I'd say that you're a whore." My bottom lip slots between my teeth, nibbling softly at the flesh, "Well, then I guess it's a good thing I'm watching scary movies."

A click of disappointment is muffled through the speaker, "That's a shame." I shrug, "You'd rather me be a whore?" My skin flares hot as he laughs, "Maybe." My bottom lip ends up back between my teeth again. With a quiet sigh I opened my mouth, "I could always watch something else." Another spine tingling chuckle reaches my ear, "I'd rather talk about you." I nod slowly, "Mhm... okay, like what?" He hums, "Like, what's your favorite scary movie?" My back straightens and I inhale sharply, "Scream." That same dark chuckle rattles through the line and into my brain, causing that same heat from before to flare up. His voice rings out again, "That's interesting..." I smile, "Do I get to ask a question now?" He snorts, "If you'd like." I nod slowly and giggle a bit, "What're ya wearin'?" I twirl a strand of my hair with my finger, he scoffs. There's a long pause, all I can hear is the shuffling of fabric. "Where're you going?" Still no answer.

A knock on my front door draws my attention. I'm not answering that. "Hello? Did I scare you off or something?" The knocking continues and only grows louder. He clears his throat, "You should answer the door." I stand to my feet and narrow my eyes, "Is it you? Are you at my door?" The line goes dead. "Wow." I looked at the door, the knocking had ceased the moment the phone went dead. With a sigh I walk towards the door and open it. My eyes are met with the void of night, no one was at the door. I shut and lock the door, my phone rings in my hand. "You weren't there." A pout sets on my features as I speak into my cell phone. He chuckles, "You were expecting me?" I nod slowly, "I was hoping." There's a long pause, "What would you have done if I were there?" I start to swirl my hair around my finger again, "I don't know. What would you do if you were there?"