Shotgunning

Part two to Kamikaze Shooters

Quite a bit of time had passed since the party I had thrown took place, now I was attending someone else's party tonight. All of my internet friends were attending TwitchCon, because of that fact we all saw it as an excuse to throw a party. And who better to throw a party of this size than the Misfits in a house they didn't own? They had quite literally rented the biggest Airbnb I had ever been in, I have no idea why someone would want to rent out a house like this but to each their own. I walked up to the house, my tiny cooler in hand. The moment the party was brought up everyone had asked for me to make those kamikaze shooters again, which was fine by me. Although these stupid fucking vials caused me so much turmoil at the last party they were featured at, they were really good and everyone was counting on me to bring the goods. I couldn't let my favorite group of people down like that. I finally make it up to the door of this huge house and sigh, I could already feel how long of a night this will feel like. With a deep, quick breath I knock on the door and it takes but a second for that very same door to open. I'm met with a smiling face that just so happened to belong to Fitz, "(Y/N)! You're here!" I smile and nod, "I wouldn't miss it for the world." I walk past the tall man and look around the house in awe. I hold up the tiny cooler just a bit and look back over to Cam, "Where can I put this?" He shuts the door and walks me to the kitchen, "I guess just right there with the rest of the alcohol." I nod and place the cooler down, looking at the rest of the drinks and… snacks? There was a kitchen island that had so many snacks just packed on top of it, I gave a slightly confused look at Cam. He chuckles, "Edibles." A knowing look takes over my features as I nod, "Makes sense." Then I started looking and wandering around a bit. Fitz followed behind me, not really saying much. "Where is everybody?" I hear him chuckle a bit, "You're the first person here." I nod, already aware of that fact. "Mason and Matt are out getting snacks and drinks." A snort leaves my lips, "As if you guys don't already have enough?" He chuckles, "Yeah… I really don't know what everyone else is doing, though. They're all in the house." I nod slowly, "Yeah… I didn't mean to be this early, sorry." This entire interaction I had not been looking at Fitz at all, I was too enamored by the house I was in to really care about maintaining eye contact. I finally look up at him and smile, "I hope you don't mind." He shakes his head slightly with another little chuckle, "Of course I don't mind." I nod, this already feels like it's going to become really awkward really quickly. I knew I shouldn't have come here so early, I guess I just assumed I would be able to hang out with everyone before the party. But no, it was just Cam and me. Hopefully someone else joins the tiny party we had accidentally made for ourselves.

I walked into the living room and sat on the couch, Fitz had followed me and sat down as well. Me being my awkward self, I immediately started going through my phone in the growing silence. I was scrolling through Instagram, looking at memes that were either really funny or really stale. Everytime I would find a really good one I would send it to my friend and occasionally, if I thought Cam would appreciate it I would show him my screen. After a few long minutes Fitz cleared his throat, "Hey, do you want to, uh, smoke?" My eyes shifted from my phone up to Cam, he held a sheepish smile on his mouth. "With me?" I chuckle, "I figured you meant with you." He nods awkwardly, I ponder the idea and shrug. "Why not?" His face lights up with a sweet little smile, he stands up quickly and walks towards the kitchen. He comes back with a pre-rolled joint, I guess I missed those when I was in the kitchen. Fitz motioned for me to follow him and so I did, right out to the patio area that this house had. I looked up to the sky and smiled, what a nice place to vibe and get high at before a party. We sat on the patio furniture together, Cam quickly placed the joint in his mouth and lit it. It's really weird to think about the amount of times I've hung out with Cam and this was the first time we were smoking together. He takes a long drag, handing the blazing paper to me. While I was breathing in the smoke, Fitz exhaled his. The first few drags burned my mouth and throat, I had the smallest of coughing fits before getting used to the familiar feeling. We handed the joint back and forth a few times, and that was when Cam smirked down at me. "I have an idea…" All I could do was sigh, this sounded all too familiar. He chuckled a bit, "What? You don't want to?" I shake my head slowly, "Depends, really. But you never come up with good ideas." He lets out a laugh and nods his head, "This is a good one, I promise." Another sigh escapes past my lips and I shrug. It possibly couldn't be as bad as his last idea… right?