whore

This fic is based off of the song whore by Honeydewed and it's another Fitz x reader 😩

His slender fingers slid up my body slowly, delicately. Our mouths are moving in sync and going just as slow, breathless. The feeling of his rough stubble grating slightly upon my face mixed delightfully with his supple lips. His hands explored the expanse of my clothed form, gently brushing around all of my curves with ease. The tips of his fingers collided with the chilled metal zipper that held my fitted, black dress to my skin. A smirk reached his lips, I could feel the smug expression against my own mouth. I could feel the article of clothing loosen, all I could hear was our panting breaths and the sound of my dress unzipping. Once the zipper had reached the end of its trail the roaming hands from before slipped the now limp fabric to the ground. The dress pooled at my heeled feet, he finally pulled away from our heated kiss. He examines my half nude physique, a sly smile playing at his features. Those roaming hands placed back on my form, exploring the same body from before. The feeling of his warm hands brought chills to my flesh, my body hair standing on end. The same smirking look came closer to my face, my breathing hitched ever-so-slightly. Instead of placing his fiery lips onto my own, he had opted to latch onto my neck. Kissing, nipping, and sucking all along the now chilled skin. I'm almost positive he could feel the goosebumps on his tongue. The scruff of his beard brushing against my neck only added to the delicious combination of sensations. A small chuckle rattles throughout my throat, my lips upturned into a smirk that matched his own. I couldn't help but laugh at the way this all started, with a simple text.

I went out with some friends, to a dingy bar that gave me an eerie feeling. When inside of the bar I had made it a habit to pull down the skirt of my aforementioned fitted dress. We sat at a table that was pushed against the wall, the table's edge is nearly level with my chest. Everyone orders a drink, I order last. I'm still not convinced that this bar is safe. I sat at the table, trying so hard to not look at the stains that covered its surface. Everyone else walked to the jukebox in the corner of the bar. It was a touchscreen jukebox, shiny and new, it was the only thing in this small building that was clean. They all walk back giggling, the drinks being placed on the table as the pack of women walked towards their respective seats. I tentatively sip on my drink while they all practically chug their own. Maybe I was being a buzzkill, but this place gave off the worst type of night out vibes. As soon as the girls were done with their drinks they giggled their way back out onto the empty space of the bar, I'm sure it was meant to be a dance floor. No one used the floor for dancing, no one but my friends apparently. This bar felt like it was reserved for day drinkers, regulars, and the occasional truck driver. The entire night went like this. They would order drinks, pick a song on the jukebox, come back to quickly drink the alcohol away, and then wander back onto the "dance floor" to sloppily dance with each other. The day drinkers that were still here and regulars were watching them with an intensity that I could only describe as predatory. I had stopped drinking after that first drink, knowing that I was the guard dog for tonight.

While watching my friends' drinks and their dancing forms I sigh, I was really hoping we'd be at a club tonight. I desperately needed a lay. My eyes shifted to all of the patrons in this bar, shaking my head slowly. Every single one of them had their eyes laser focused on my group of drunk, vulnerable friends. Without even thinking I pulled the end of my skirt down, I'm grateful that my legs weren't completely exposed. Underneath the black dress I had on a pair of fishnet tights, some with a smaller diamond pattern on them. Anyone could tell they were fishnets but they were less exposing. I didn't want to but I felt I had no other options, it was time to hit up my sneaky link. My eyes roll at my own wording, clicking on the name "Fuckhead (Cam)" and thinking out a strongly worded text. "Do you happen to be free tonight?" I set my phone down on the grease stained tabletop. My group of friends sloppily walked up to the table, they were all leaning on each other for support. It was funny and adorable all at once. "I think it's time we head out, girls. Close your tabs." They all groaned but no one fought me on my decision, we all paid and walked out. Someone wolf whistled as we swayed towards the exit, another dude tried "helping" us by leading us out the door. After fending off the drunks I unlocked the car we had brought and allowed all of my lady friends to pile into the vehicle. I drive in a buzzing silence, back to our original meeting point.