Preferences

I don't normally like writing preferences buuuuuut I thought to do something different for once. Enjoy the smut 😏

Favorite Position and Aftercare Routine

Fitz:
My arms were wrapped firming around a limp pillow, my face buried into the same pillow in a weak attempt to muffle my loud pants and screaming moans. Cam's hands tightly grasp my hips pushing himself deeper into me. A choked groan slips past his lips as his steady pace quickens slightly, "Fuck, (Y/N)." I could feel my stomach start to tighten, "You feel so good." I moan out at the praise. My arms unravel from the pillow as I try grasping for something more secure, the edge of the mattress is the only thing my muddled mind can think to grab. All I could feel was the ecstacy of Cam inside of me and his nails digging into the flesh of my hips. My eyes were squeezed shut, I subconsciously pushed my ass closer to him. He let out another groan of my name, I felt his hands disappear from my hips. His hands gently snake around my body, I feel him lean himself forward as he wraps an arm around waist. Even while moving his arms he kept that steady and rough pace. His other hand had made its way all the way up my curves, it wrapped around my throat delicately. The feeling caused me to gasp out a moan, without warning he straightened out his back again. This time, he brought me with him. My back was flush with his chest as he continued to thrust into me, this time feeling much deeper than before. The arm that was wrapped around my waist slipped down, his slender fingers playing with my throbbing clit. I let out a yell at the feeling, my abdomen only tightening more. "I'm so close!" I heard a deep chuckle sound beside my ear, Cam had started pushing into me faster. His fingers playing at my sensitive nerves were matching speed and roughness, I could feel his other hand tighten around my throat. "I know, sweetheart." His face was buried in my shoulder, biting and sucking into the skin. All of the sensations caused the tightness to snap within my stomach, a harsh moan clawing its way through my restricted throat. My entire body was convulsing as he slowed his pace on my clit, helping me ride out my orgasm. Cam's fingers drifted away from my neck and clit, the movement of his hips never stopping. I was panting as he continued his quick pace inside of me, "Fuck, sweetheart." His hips moved sloppily as he got closer to his own climax. I whimpered at his unrelenting thrusts, I weakly tightened myself around him. Another loud groan pulls from his mouth, "You're so good for me." With one last thrust he finished inside of me. I whimpered once again, I felt so warm. He had become just as limp as I was, flopping down onto the bed. His arms were wrapped around my waist as we both panted heavily. My eyelids felt so heavy, I blinked lazily. Cam sighs quietly, he unravels his arms from around my waist. He pulls himself away from me, pulling out of me as he did so. I moan at the feeling of our pleasure leaking out of me, now I feel so empty. He slipped out of our bed and walked to the bathroom. I could feel myself falling asleep, I was so exhausted. A warm, wet washcloth gently cleaning my nude legs is what stirs me awake. I watch as Cam washes my thighs with a gentle touch, once he had finished he tossed the used rag to the side. He peeled the blanket that I was laying on top of back, lifting my limp body up so it'd fully pull away. As he lays down beside me, he covers us up with the blanket. He pulled me into him, curling up next to me in a loving cuddle. I begin falling asleep again, I feel a small peck on my forehead. "I love you, (Y/N)." A small giggle leaves my lips, "I love you too." With a smile permanently gracing my features I drift off into my peaceful slumber.

Swagger:
"Fuck." I pant as I bounce up and down frantically, feeling Eric deep inside of me as I crash my body back down on him. His bare back was pressed flat against the wall, watching me ride him with a sort of admiration. His hands were tightly gripping my waist, smirking at where our bodies were connected. I try to quicken my pace again, my palms laying flat against his chest. My movements were frantic, I was trying so hard to reach my orgasm. A deep chuckle emits from the smug looking man, he cups my cheek gently, "You're doin' so fuckin' good, babe." I feel my body twitch at his words, trying desperately to get the coil in my stomach to tighten more, to burst. He loved watching me work for my climax, to taunt me as I tried my best to chase my own high. One of my hands moved down his torso, without really thinking I moved my fingers to my clit. I had started quickly making work on my bundle of nerves. Eric groaned as I tightened around him, he leaned his head back in pure bliss. "You're really that desperate to cum?" His eyes had snapped back to look at my bouncing form, all I could do was nod frantically. The movement of my fingers, his cock being so deep inside of me, and his taunting words had me fiending for my orgasm even more. I could feel the slightest bit of tightening in my gut, it still wasn't enough though. He chuckled darkly, "You can't get yourself to cum without touching yourself, (Y/N)?" I whimper but nod slowly. I attempted to quicken my speed once again, I just couldn't get there on my own. Not like this anyway. "You want a little help?" I nod roughly, "Ye-fuck! Y-yes!" That was all he needed, all I needed. Eric snapped his hips up to meet my sloppy movements, a howl of a moan rang through the air as the pleasure rippled through my body. He met my pace perfectly, his hands still gripping onto my waist firmly. I tried desperately to keep my fingers moving on my clit, but I didn't have the focus to do it. My hand slipped back up to lay flat against his chest as I brought all of my focus back on riding Eric. My chest heaved heavily as I tried keeping a steady pace. His hips thrusting up into me in time with my sloppy pace. My legs started to shake as I felt the coil in my stomach finally start to tighten further. I started to moan out his name repeatedly, I'm sure I sounded like a broken record. A deep, guttural groan slipped past his mouth, I could feel him twitching inside of me. "You feel so perfect." Without warning he flipped us over, he immediately started to pound into me as quickly and roughly as he possibly could. My nails dug into the skin on his chest, "You were made just for me, babe." I nod as I felt the coil snap, the moan that made its way out of my throat was so loud that I'm sure the neighbors could hear it. I felt myself burst around Eric, tightening slightly out of reaction. This caused him to meet his climax as well, he pulled out and removed the condom from around him. After discarding the latex he plopped down beside me, we were both trying to catch our breath. He left the bed, gathering our clothes quickly. Well, most of our clothes. I was handed my panties and the t-shirt I was wearing earlier, it was one of his shirts oops. He slips his underwear on before sitting back down on our bed, his back pressed up against the wall. I slowly but surely got the clothes put on, turning to Eric as he looked down at me. He smirked, wiggling his thick eyebrows, "Wanna smoke?" I giggle and nod. He excitedly grabbed his bong and started ripping from it, I laughed a bit at him again while I hastily sat up. We sat in bed and got high, giggling about anything and everything that came to our minds.