Choccy Chip Pancakes

McNasty x reader smut. This was 100% based off of a tiktok, enjoy 🥰

The door opened immediately upon my arrival, I hadn't even had time to knock. My wrist was gently grasped as I was yanked through the threshold of the house. A small squeak leaves my mouth at the sudden movement. The door is quickly shut behind me, my back is pressed against the wooden surface immediately. The towering man peered down at me with hunger in his eyes, it was slightly intimidating. A smirk played at his lips as he slowly lowered himself, my heart hammered against my chest. One of his hands reached up to gently grab my chin, tipping my head up slightly. His breath fans over my face, his nose gently brushing against mine. My own breathing hitches at the close proximity, his smirk still prominent upon his face.

He finally parts his lips, "Hey, sweetheart." My face heats up at the nickname. I couldn't find the words for a greeting so I simply nodded at him, his smug expression intensifying. He leans in closer, his lips brushing against my awaiting ones. His free hand is placed on my hip, pulling me into him. My eyes flutter shut, expecting his lips to press against my own. A small chuckle leaves his mouth, "Let's go to the bedroom." He pulls away from my burning body and walks away. I was stunned in place for a moment, shock rattling through me. Without much thought I walked to the room, my head slightly fogged with desire.

Arms wrap around my waist the moment I walk into the room, hungry lips smashing into mine. A muffled yelp reverberates in my mouth, I quickly melt into the rough kiss though. My arms wrap lazily around his shoulders, pulling him impossibly closer. The kiss grew in intensity as his hands slipped past the hem of my shirt, fingertips gently caressing the bare skin. My lips part in a successful attempt at getting him to deepen the kiss. His hands stealthily slip up my back, the touch leaving a heated trail upon my already burning skin. He brushes against the clasp of my bra, quickly unhooking the garment. I gasp into the kiss as his hands grasp at the newly exposed skin.

He pulls away from my lips, his hands quickly working to remove the shirt and bra from my body. My hands grip at the hem of his shirt, tugging lightly on the material. He chuckles, "Patience, baby, patience." My face flushes and my stomach flutters. He quickly pulls both of our shirts off, my bra limply falling to the ground on its own. His hands grip gently on my waist, pulling me into him. He walked backwards, pressing searing hot kisses on my neck and chest as he did so. The back of his legs bump into the bed. He sits on the edge of the mattress, pulling me into his lap. His hands were still firmly gripping my waist as I straddled his lap. My hands were holding onto his bare shoulders. His heated kisses continued to litter my neck and chest, the feeling causing me to slightly tighten my grip upon his shoulders. I leaned my head back to allow him better access, as he started to nip into my skin I moaned out. I felt myself grind into him, I needed him badly.

A chuckle vibrates against my collarbone, my need for friction never ceasing. His grip on my waist tightens and he halts my movements, "Didn't I tell you to be patient?" My eyes widen slightly at his stern tone, I nod my head slowly. A small chuckle leaves his lips once again, his feverish kisses making their way back to my throat. A quiet moan slips past my lips as he harshly nips at my sensitive flesh. My nails lightly dig into his shoulders, trying my hardest to keep my movements limited. I was aching for him to be closer to me.

Eric quickly flipped me onto my back, a squeak in surprise left me at the sudden movement. That smirk still stains his features. His hands quickly work on my remaining clothing while his lips press against mine in a rough and heated kiss. My hands continue to hold onto his shoulders, not wanting to seem impatient. His teeth gently bite down on my bottom lip, pulling on the skin slightly. A groan reverberates in my throat. My mind was so caught up in the kiss and keeping my hands where they were that I hadn't even noticed that I was completely unclothed.