Good Morning

Have a Swaggersouls smut! I've had a prompt in my head for a while that Swags would probably have morning sex often if he had a boo thang because he's claimed to masturbate in the morning. This is also way shorter than most of my fics because I wanted no plot whatsoever to kind of give my brain a break. Kinktober is kicking my ass. Anyways, enjoy 💕

The soft light that filtered through the blinds gently stirred me from my slumber. A quiet yawn slips from my lips as I wiggle slightly in the arms that were wrapped securely around my body, attempting to stretch my tired muscles. A silent groan sounds from behind me, I flinch slightly. Shit. I didn’t want to wake him. His face buried into the nape of my neck and his arms pulled me ever so slightly closer to his warm body. I breathed a quiet sigh of relief, he was up too late last night to be awaken this early. But as I relax into his warmth I feel him press into me, his member hardened from his night’s sleep. I sigh, “I didn’t mean to wake you.” He grunts and buries his face further into my neck, his beard tickling the short hairs that adorned my nape. Eric pushes his morning wood closer to my body, “You can make it up to me.” His already deep voice dropped an additional octave as sleep blanketed it. I roll my eyes, a small smile casting onto my lips. “I dunno, seems pretty unforgivable.” One of his arms moved down my body slowly, my stomach fluttered as his hand brushed against the hem of my pajama shorts. As his lazy fingertips slipped easily past the fabric he groaned into my neck, “I can think of something.” A quiet gasp shakes my throat as his thick fingers brush lightly against my clothed sex, a muffled chuckle viberates within his chest as he hears my quiet sound. The pads of his fingers press more firmly onto me, pulling nearly silent noises from me.

Eric’s lips had started to pepper along the back of my neck as his digits started to slowly circle my clit, the barrier of my undergarment causing a sort of dissatisfaction inside of me. He suckled onto my burning skin as he lazily brushed against my bundle of nerves. I squirm under his loose grasp and turn towards him, the tiredness that still filled his gaze brightened as they fell upon my face. With a smile I press my lips lightly onto his, the kiss just as lazy and tender as we both felt. Eric pulled away, mirroring my smile as he stretched slightly. Loosening his muscles from their own tiredness. Slowly, he moved to hover above my frame. I press my smiling lips to his as he begins to remove my underwear. He pecked all along my face and neck as he unclothed us both. I could feel him smile against my collarbone as I spread my legs slightly for him, nearly instinctively.

His teeth gently sink into the skin of my shoulder, a quiet gasp breathes past my lips as he slowly sinks himself into me. Each of his thrusts are slow and deliberate, his lips leaving a trail of red markings all along my collarbone and neck. My arms wrap around his torso, pulling him as close to my body as I possibly could. His face buried in the nook of my neck and shoulder, his beard scratching slightly at my skin. Eric's slow thrusts hardly quicken, but as he somehow manages to reach deeper with each push forward. I can feel as my stomach contracts and twists with pure pleasure. His groans vibrate off of my body. My arms wrap more securely around his body as I feel myself being pushed closer and closer to the edge of my release. I can feel as my muscles begin to spasm, nothing but moans falling from my mouth. Eric grunts quietly as he fully pushes into me one last time, spilling his essence inside of me. The feeling delivering that final push to send me tumbling into my own climax. My being quakes with the shockwaves of my release, my arms involuntarily attempting to pull Eric impossibly closer to myself.

He relaxed above me, keeping his face and member buried into me. I hum quietly at the complete warmth that enveloped me, his warmth. All that's heard is our shallow breathing, mixing in a sort of harmony. With a sigh Eric pulls away completely, moving to lay back in his previous place. I turn towards him with a pleasant smile adorning my features, laying my head against his chest. He wraps his warmth around me, pulling me as close as he could into his side. After a moment of blissful silence Eric chuckles, mostly to himself, before peering down at me, "Good morning, by the way." A light blush paints my cheeks, "Yeah, uh, good morning."