Hoodie

Cute lil Fitz x reader thing 🥰

A yawn escapes from my lips, I had been moping around the house for the past few weeks. My boyfriend had been in America for work related stuff, I was stuck in Melbourne doing my own work stuff. It was upsetting that we'd be away for so long but I wanted him to have his fun and get some work done for the first time in forever. I was feeling especially down today, the moment I woke up I was exhausted and sad. I had been laying in bed for three hours already, watching some old videos just to remember what it's like to be in close proximity to my beloved. A sigh leaves my lips and I groggily pull myself out of bed, I need to eat. Cam would get mad at me if I didn't. While walking out of our room I passed his closet. I could steal a hoodie, I think about it for a second. Nodding to myself I open the door, I'm smacked with the scent of Cam. Damn, I should have thought of this sooner. Without really thinking I walk over to all of his hoodies and pick the first one I see, it was a grey Balenciaga hoodie. I quickly slipped it on and walked to the kitchen, the scent had completely wrapped around me. The hoodie was a bit bigger than me, it felt like I was being engulfed in a hug. I made a quick and easy breakfast and went to sit on the couch. I watched the same videos I had just been watching in bed. I put my knees to my chest, covering my legs with the hoodie. I eat my food and chuckle at the little jokes he made. I finish eating and just sit there, in the comfort of his smell. The warmth of the hoodie calmed my nerves. My sadness seemed to quickly wash away. The warmth, the scent, and then sound of his voice lulled me to sleep.

I was woken up by my phone, it was a video call from my missing half. I answered, my eyes were barely open and anyone could see the sleepiness on my face. "Heeeeey, babe!" I smile lazily, "Hiiiii." Cam chuckles, "Sorry, did I wake you?" I nod slowly and smile, "Yeah, but that's okay." There's a short silence between us, I blink to try and wake myself up. I rub my eyes, the sleeve of the hoodie covering up my hand. A short chuckle leaves Cam's lips, "Is that my hoodie?" I feel my cheeks flush, "Uh, yeah… sorry." He shakes his head, "It's fine, that's actually really cute." I feel my blush darken a bit, I sink into the collar of the hoodie. "It smells like you." My voice was muffled so I had hoped he didn't hear me, but of course he did. "Awwww, do you miss me that much?" I nod slowly and pout a bit, "Yeeeees, come home." He sighs, "I miss you too, (Y/N)." I look up at the TV, I reach for the remote to pause the video I was sleeping to. I giggle, "I was watching your old videos…" he smiles and laughs a bit, "Please don't tell me I need to upload." Another giggle leaves my lips, "I won't say it but I'm definitely thinking it." We laugh together and catch up on what we had been doing the past few weeks. We eventually, yet reluctantly, hung up the phone. I happily sigh and snuggle into the comfort of the hoodie. I miss talking to him already, I press play on the TV and immerse myself into the voice of my boyfriend. This was going to have to become my routine for the rest of Cam's trip.