Lap

This is a cute little Grizzy x reader fic? The idea came to me while I was looking through his Instagram story, enjoy. 🥰

I was laying in bed with my back propped up against the headboard. I was wearing a black flared skirt, my beloved's hoodie pulled on over my shirt and covering most of the skirt. My hair was put up in two very messy space buns, I had on a very alt-like makeup look as well. "Get ready with me," streams where your chat chooses the outcome are fun. I was even wearing some fishnet stockings and black thigh highs. It was very cute but I was tired and needed the comfort of my boyfriend's hoodie. While scrolling through the memes my said boyfriend had sent to me, he walks through the door. I look up and smile at the towering man, his face spreads with his infectious grin as he looks over at me. As he makes his way over to our bed I ask, "How was the stream, Griz?" A chuckle leaves his lips, "Please stop calling me that." I shake my head while he crawls onto the mattress, "It went well, frustrating but fine." I chuckle and nod slowly, "Were you guys playing Warzone again?" He nods, laying himself on my lap. I had spread my legs inadvertently as he crawled his way into my lap. His back was laying on the bed, my legs were tucked away beneath his arms. The curly haired man was using my stomach and thighs as a pillow, I smiled at how cute he was. "Well, that's why. I'm glad it was a smooth stream, though."

I continued to look through the memes he had sent me, him looking through the ones I had sent him at the same time. At some point he started playing music through the speaker he had on his bedside table, just scrolling through Instagram and Twitter. I had one hand scrolling through Tiktok while the other was laced delicately in his hair. My fingers swirled the ringlet curls lazily, I was barely aware that I had been doing it. Nelson had even moved up a bit, now using my breasts as pillows. It made me chuckle a bit but my hand had still ended up in his curls. My thumb scrolls past a video as I hear a, "Hey, babe." I look up and pause the video. What I'm faced with is myself in his phone screen, I smile and giggle at the video. He stops recording and chuckles, "Why are you recording me without a warning?" I had a slight whine in my tone, a sweet smile still playing on my lips. All he does is chuckle, I roll my eyes and go back to mindlessly scrolling through funny videos.

After about thirty minutes of my love making that little video I was bombarded with tags on Instagram and Twitter. I sigh, "Did you...?" Again, all he does is chuckle. My first instinct is to check his Instagram story, and there it was. A video of his smiling face panning up to my hand playing with his soft hair and then up to my face, where I looked up confused but quickly smiled. He had overlayed a song on the video, probably the song that was playing when he took the video. It was a cute moment, honestly. I then look through all of the tags, people were freaking the fuck out. It could be from one of two reasons: the first being that we hadn't really confirmed our relationship yet, or the fact that we were just so goddamn cute together. Actually, it was probably both. I giggle, "You broke the internet, Nel." He chuckles and looks up at me, "Good." Leaning up he presses a sweet peck to my lips, both of us smiling into the quick kiss. Maybe he should lay in my lap more often.