Mr.Boss Man

Swagger x reader smut. Office romance, enjoy 🥵

I walk into the office with a confident stride. I make my way to my desk and sit down, getting to work instantly. Every once in a while I'd peek towards the receptionist's desk, looking out for the boss himself. I was determined to meet him in the break room today, as I did most days. This was an odd routine I had started. Having a coffee break and flirting with my boss every morning. I wasn't sure why I had started doing it. Maybe it was when I realized just how hot the Italian man was. It didn't matter, though. He never returned the flirting, it felt as if he was oblivious to it. But today would be different, today I was wearing the shortest pencil skirt I could find. Well, that was office appropriate of course. The button up shirt that was tucked into the skirt was white, I had the first two buttons undone as well. My cleavage was mostly on full display and the white shirt exposed the bra I was wearing. Which was white and lacy. I had opted to not wear tights today either, showcasing my smooth legs. Even if he didn't notice me today I would still feel hot and I would know that he's just not into me. I win either way.

The only sound filling the mostly empty room was the hum of the coffee maker. I looked up at the cabinet that held the sugar, someone "forgot" to replace the last of the sugar that they used. My eyes shift to look at Mr. Matthews, he was looking at his phone uninterested in what was going on around him. Waiting for the empty coffee pot to fill up. I smirk to myself and reach up, purposefully allowing my skirt to ride up. A squeak leaves my lips as I reach for the sugar. A hand reaches over me, grabbing what my fingers could only barely brush against. "Here, let me..." I smiled and turned around, he was so close to me now. "Thank you, sir." I say the words slowly, looking up at him through my eyelashes. He hands me the sugar and nods, "Yup, no problem." And walks away. Back to where he was standing. Damn.

I attempted to make small talk with him as we made our cups of coffee, he sounded reluctant while answering my questions. I even tried to stealthily flirt with him but it still didn't work. As the boss man walks away I sigh, defeated. He's definitely not into me. Which wasn't a big deal, it was probably better that I didn't get involved with my boss. I think I'll hit up an old hook up tonight, I need to let off some steam anyways.

My finger hovers over the contact name, should I really be doing this? I mean, I haven't talked to this man in months. With a defeated sigh I click on the name, Eric. I type out a quick message, "You free?" My phone vibrates quickly afterwards, he was never normally this quick to reply. "Who's this?" I roll my eyes, he does this sometimes. The first time I thought he had deleted my number like a dick but then he asked for a picture. It was a really odd way to ask for nudes but it was always kinda funny. "You really need a pic to tell me if you're free or not?" With another quick reply, "Yes? I guess so?" I nod, this was so annoying. I look through my photos, trying to find a nude I hadn't sent to him yet. I land on one that isn't too spicy but enough to get him to swing by my place. I sent the picture and waited for another response, but there was none. What I did get was a text from a different contact with the same name... "Hey, u free tonight?" All color drains from my face, fuck!

I walk into the building with a nervousness radiating off of me. Today I had opted to wear something a tad more modest, considering the mishap from Friday. My light grey pencil skirt just barely brushed against the top of my knees, a small slit up the backside of the clothing. I wore nearly opaque black tights to cover my legs, the black button up shirt that was tucked into the skirt was completely buttoned up. Well, other than the very top button. The elevator dings open and I sigh, maybe he didn't see. Maybe he doesn't care. A million thoughts cross my mind as I hesitantly step into the elevator. There's no way he didn't see the message. I'm so fired. I'll just keep my head down and work silently all day, I won't even look towards him. Yeah, I'll be fine.