Tattoo Shop

I wrote this forever ago ane thought I could make it into more than a one shot but couldn't so have this, i think its quite cute. Also! I will most likely be doing more tattoo au stories because, well, tattoos are hot af. That's why I have them and want a shitload more. But enjoy with Swagger x reader 🥰

 I was currently sitting in a tattoo shop that I frequent, giggling with my friend, Emory, as she fills out her information. She is very heavily tatted, at this point she shouldn't really need me to come with her anymore. But Em always asked for me to come, I guess I help calm her nerves. Me, personally? I don't have any tattoos. It's not that I didn't want any, I just don't know what I want. The pain is also somewhat scary, I have piercings in my ears so I understand my pain tolerance but the prolonged pain of a tattoo? Terrifying. She chuckles and elbows me slightly, "You gonna give in and get one yourself?" I giggle a bit and shake my head, "Nope, I'm not even going to get a piercing today." She nods slowly, "Kinda lame but I get it."

We were waiting for the tattoo artist to finish his current client. The only thing that could be heard was the buzz of the tattoo machines, the nearly silent music, and the two of us making conversation with the receptionist. Emory turns to me, "Are you planning on getting another piercing?" I think for a second and shrug, "I don't have a lot of room left on my ears... maybe I could get my nose done?" The receptionist, Tobi, nods approvingly. "I think that would be cute! Do you only have piercings in your ears?" I slowly nod and smile, "Yeah, I'm not the most adventurous when it comes to body mods." My friend chuckles knowingly, "I honestly think she's only getting them because the piercer here is hot." I feel my cheeks heat up a bit as my head snaps to her smirking face, "That's not true, Em, I just like the look." I heard Tobi chuckle. That's so embarrassing, why would she say that to someone who works with him? I'm never showing my face here again.

My embarrassment eventually subsided as Tobi continued to talk with us, we had been sitting here for what felt like forever before the artist walked out. His height never ceased to amaze and terrify me, he towered over the woman that he had just finished tattooing. She swayed her hips slightly as she walked in front of him, I scanned her exposed skin in an attempt to see the new tat. I couldn't find it but shrugged it off. The tall ass man leaned against the giant reception desk, smirking at the lady giving him praise for her new piece. She pays, never looking at Tobi, she was too busy trying to flirt. I have nothing against people shooting their shots but goddamn, don't just ignore the person doing your transaction.

I noticed that she had paid and Tobi was just awkwardly standing there waiting for her to fuck off. With a small sigh and a nod to Emory, we stood up. I stretched slightly, looking at the two. That's when he looked over at us. His eyes lit up and his smirk somehow looked even more cocky than before. I sighed, one downside about coming to the same local shop everytime was this tattoo artist. He always pestered me about getting a tattoo and shamelessly flirted with me. It was awkward. Every. Damn. Time. Without even saying a goodbye to the woman he walked over to us, maintaining eye contact with me. "Hey, (Y/N)! You finally comin' in to get tatted?" I shake my head and look over at Em, who was silently laughing, "No, Cameron. I'm not." The Kiwi sighs in disappointment, "Shame." He shakes his head and turns to my bestie with a smile, "Ya ready?" She nods confidently and follows him to the back. I sheepishly walked behind her, my cheeks felt warm, I hated this attention. While walking past the desk I noticed that I was being glared at by the woman from earlier. Great, now he's causing people to hate me. I roll my eyes, fuck this.

He was prepping everything while she was sitting on the cushioned chair, telling him placement and what colors she wanted and where. Now that I was in closer proximity to him I could observe his tattoos. His long arms were completely covered in black tattoos, they seemed fairly random when looking at them for a split second. Since I've seen this man so often I have been able to actually look at his sleeves, and they weren't as random as I had originally thought. The sleeve had a theme, even though they were devoid of color they were very artsy tattoos. I admired him for his tattoos and his work, that's really it though. He gets the stencil placed, while smoothing it out he looks up at me briefly. That damned smirk still playing at his lips, his eyes flickered back to the task at hand. "So, when are you gonna let me tattoo you?" I sigh, "Never." He chuckles deeply, looking down at the blue ink the transfer paper left behind. "Ya sure?" He's fixing missing lines from the stencil when I nod, "Mhm." Another deep chuckle, "You'd look even hotter inked up." I scoff and roll my eyes, looking down at my phone. I could try ignoring him but I couldn't really ignore the embarrassment that flushed my cheeks. This was going to be a long session.