Act I Scene 2

"So let me get this straight, since the beginning of school, you bugged my blazer and my school bag so you could listen into the lessons without having to leave the dorm room? Do you understand the breach of privacy and how you've hurt my trust with that?" Naomi scolded. Both of the girls were now dressed in their uniforms but it was still too early to head to school. So Naomi decided to interrogate her friend about everything.

"The bugs only activated when you were in certain areas of the school, like our classrooms so I'd essentially only hear the teacher..." Y/n says quietly, looking down at her lap. She was ashamed she had hurt her friend. "I didn't wanna ask you to carry a wire on you in case you'd say no and make me go to class" Y/n continues.

"I know how much you hate going outside so I would of done my best to accommodate you, I'm upset that you went behind my back and did that" Naomi says calmly. She was still upset with her friend for doing this, however this was still a big day for Y/n since it was her first day of school, Naomi didn't wanna be mad at her forever.

"Honestly Y/n you should of known better" Naomi continues "I know I've always told you I wanted to go to school because I'm worried that you're going to become a hermit crab in the future but that doesn't give you the right to breach my privacy like that"

"What can I do to make it up to you?" Y/n asks looking up at Naomi with pleading eyes, clearly eager to make things right with her friend. "If you have all the audio recordings saved somewhere I want you to delete them immediately" Naomi says and Y/n takes out her phone and immediately moves her fingers at lightning speed.

"All gone now, and if you give your bag and blazer I'll destroy the bugs immediately" Y/n says and Naomi takes off her blazer and hands Y/n her school bag. Y/n takes something off the inside of the sleeve and the handle of the bag and crushes it in-between her fingers, after she finished she gives Naomi a little nod signalling she had done it and Naomi gives her a small smile.

"The last thing I want you to do is share your food with me" Naomi says smiling. Y/n swallows hard and her eyes widen in shock "Okay you can have as many of my snacks as you want" Y/n says clearly. Naomi brusts out laughing "oh you really must feel bad if you're willing to give me your snacks" Naomi says hugging her friend.

"You're not completely forgiven but that will happen over time, so let's be friends again so you can enjoy your first day of school" Naomi says putting her blazer back on and smiling at Y/n.

The pair of girls walk to school together, their conversation took a little bit longer than intened, they weren't late for school but pretty much everyone was heading to class at the same time as them. They were chatting about nothing in particular and laughing about the jokes they were making.

The girls made their way into their math classroom located on the second floor of the school. Naomi was worried how Y/n would feel once she was in side the class but she remembered it was a class feast so any worries Y/n had would be washed away from the joys of food.

"Good morning everyone" Naomi said walking into the classroom followed by Y/n who was looking around like a puppy whose been taken home for the first time.

"Psst Omi, where do I sit?" Y/n asks Naomi who had already made her way to her seat and sat down. "Right here" Naomi says pointing to the empty seat left of her. Y/n nodded before sitting down. Whispers broke out amongst the class. Who was this new girl and why was she sitting in the scholarship ghost's seat. Grey, who was already sat down talking to some classmates, looks like he's seen a ghost.

"Uhhh Naomi why so people keep staring at me and whispering?" Y/n asked her friend. Y/n had never gone to school. She said it was a pointless waste of time and her genius brain didn't need to be convinced to one room. Her doting grandma just agreed and let her do whatever.