Act I Scene 4

"I'm a what?"

Was the mysterious strangers last words before being apprehended and pressed against the wall by Naomi.

"STOP STOP IT'S ME ASHER YOU KNOW VICE PRESIDENT OF THE STUDENT COUNCIL?!" The brunette male screamed as Naomi pushed him harder against the wall.

"DO YOU THINK I DON'T KNOW ABOUT YOUR REPUTATION YOU WOMANISER" Naomi yelled as Y/n watched with a suppressed giggle, Asher's face was twisted with pain.

"Im not letting you soil Y/n with your so called flirting" Naomi hissed "I bet you thought she looked real cute yesterday so you wanted to put the moves on her"

"Of course I thought she was cute I mean look at her, she's gorgeous but that's not why I'm here, I'm her moderator for the day and besides Cole would kill me if I went after her" Asher whispered so Y/n, who was now preoccupied with finishing making the lunches that Naomi was preparing for them before they were disrupted. Naomi relaxed once hearing this, satisfied that the famous playboy of Eadge Acadamy would not be getting her best friend caught up in his antics.

"You know an apology would be nice" Asher mumbled as he rubbed his wrist. "Yeah I bet it would be" Naomi mused before walking away from him to rejoin Y/n in lunch making.

The trio began to head to school together as Asher explained how the probation would work since Cole got so worked up yesterday he wasn't able to explain it.

"So since today is Wednesday you'll have me, I have a copy of your time table so just hang round in the classroom if I'm not outside already, and all the relevant teachers are aware about this arrangement so they won't trouble you if you're late" Asher says grinning, hoping to win some brownie points.

"Right so who will I have tomorrow?" Y/n asks looking up at the much taller male with curiosity.

"Tomorrow you'll have Elliot, he's really quiet so I'm sure he won't be troubling you too much. Friday you'll have Kai, the really scary dude, Monday I'm sorry to tell you it's Cole then tuseday is Grey" Asher says as they enter the school gates.

"I can make a note of it if you like" Asher says as the girls shake their heads in response.

"It will be okay Omi will remember for me" Y/n says and Naomi just sighs in response. "Still I can't believe I have to start my week looking at Cole's ugly mug, there's no need for it" Y/n says complaining while the other two laughed.

The three walked into the school building, parting ways when Asher dropped them off at their first class. English. It was still early so Y/n and Naomi just were chatting about their plans for the day.

"Oh by the way I'm gonna have to leave after this class for a modelling session, I hope you won't miss me too much" Naomi says sighing. Normally Naomi would request for her modelling jobs to take place outside of school but the photographer she was working with was a bit of a perfectionist.

"Yeah that's fine, good luck with your work" Y/n says smiling. It was only her second day at school but she was fairly confident that she would be able to navigate around the school by herself. Students began to to file into the room, as they did they glanced and whispered at Y/n who was busy investigating something on her phone, Naomi sighed, she was going to be too busy worrying about Y/n to properly focus on her shoot.

The English lesson soon began and Y/n began to eat the lunch Naomi prepared for her discreetly so as not to be caught the teacher. After the lesson was over Naomi had to leave for her modelling gig and Asher was standing outside of Y/n's classroom chatting to a a pair girls who were fawning over him.

"So ladies about that group date that was mentioned- Oh hey Y/n you waiting long?" Asher says noticing Y/n, who didn't seem bothered that he was hanging out with a bunch of girls much to his surprise. Asher was used to girls fighting over him so this reaction was a little strange for him.

"Nah just got here, you can finish your conversion though don't mind me" Y/n said taking out her phone and began to furiously tap at the screen, making Asher and the girls wonder how the screen wasn't broken.

"So uh are like a first year or something? I've never seen you around before" one of the girls asks Y/n, drawing her attention away from her phone.

"Nah I'm a second year this is just my second day attending classes" Y/n says smiling softly and looking up from her phone, praying that she wasn't looking too nervous. Maybe she could make some friends today, Naomi would be so proud of her if she did that.

"Wait I think I know you, you're the scholarship ghost right? You're like famous" A different girl says looking excited about the possibility that she might have some fresh gossip to hand out.

"Yeah I am the spooky scholarship ghost it's nice to meet you" Y/n says smiling. 'You're doing great' She thought to herself 'you're having a proper conversation without Naomi'.

"How did you keep your grades so high?" The first girl asked raising her eyebrow. Before Y/n said anything she remembered how upset Naomi was about the bugs she planted on her clothing and items and thought it best not to mention it.

"I'm just really good with my hands I guess" Y/n said bluntly as Asher choked on air from Y/n's remark, normally he wouldn't be set off by a joke like that, but something about Y/n's forwardness just made it a million times funnier. Everyone aside from Y/n, as she was unaware of the impact she had on him, rolled their eyes at the vice president.

"Sorry sorry, well Y/n and I best be off, why don't you ladies call me if you're lonely or miss me" Asher said winking before gesturing for Y/n to follow him.

"It was nice to meet you both, see you around" Y/n says waving, before catching up to Asher. She failed to notice the glares she was receiving from Ashers 'friends'.

"They seem like nice girls, are they your friends?" Y/n asked as she pulled a packet sweets out of her pocket and began to eat them. "I wonder if I can be friends with them?" she wondered out loud causing Asher to stop in his tracks.

"Listen Y/n I don't really wanna tell you who you can and can't hang out with but maybe try to stay away from those girls. They aren't very nice" Asher said awkwardly. He noticed how nervous Y/n seemed when speaking to them but he knew better.

"If they aren't very nice people then why do you hang out with them?" Y/n asked. Asher didn't really know how to describe this to Y/n, it was nice to have someone outside of the council and the girls he sleeps with to talk to and he didn't want to ruin that.

"Well they're fun sometimes" he said nonchalantly. "Oh look we're here, I'll see you at break time" Asher says, smiling at Y/n who waves him off failing to realise that her female classmates were glaring at her with envy.

Y/n was able to get adjusted to her class fairly quickly as she introduced herself to the teacher and was able to find her seat quickly only problem was the class she had itself. History. Y/n had a memory sharp enough to remember the courses content but paying attention was another thing. It was difficult without Naomi to restrain herself from sneaking onto her phone and playing games and Y/n really did try to not play on her phone but she failed.

Luckily she wasn't caught on her phone and successfully made it to break time. Y/n made her way down to the large canteen and was immediately awed by the large menu they had. After paying for a few snacks she faced her next problem. Where to sit.

---------------------
A/n: sorry for the lack of updates recently I'm just on some new medication and my body is adjusting lol, should be okay now :)