Act II: Scene 1

When Naomi woke up slightly earlier than normal the next morning she felt something was off. Looking over to Y/n's bed she saw it hadn't been touched since the previous morning. Naomi's eye's widened. Her friends bed was exactly the same as yesterday. Knowing that Y/n moves around alot in her sleep, it meant she hadn't come home "Okay she probably stayed over in the councils dorm" Naomi told herself, reaching for her phone, dailing Y/n's number.

"I'm sorry but the number you have dialed as been disconnected. Please double check the number and try agai-" Naomi punched the hang up button. Fear taking hold of her at the word disconnected. "Okay let's call Grey" she said trying not to let the worst case scenarios get to her.

The phone dialed for a few minutes before Grey picked up. "Mhm... Naomi do you have any idea what time it is?" He grumbled through the phone half asleep.

"I'm really sorry. But Y/n didn't come home last night, did she stay over at yours" Naomi said her voice cracking. "Uhh hang on" Grey said more awake. "I'll ask Cole, they were together last night" Grey said, sounding more awake now. Footsepts could be heard through the line and a door opening.

"Oh Cole good you're awake" Grey said. "It's six thirty, a normal waking time" Cole sighed, his voice was quiet, possibly because he was far away. "I'm on the phone to Y/n's friend Naomi, she said Y/n didn't come home last night, did Y/n stay over last night?" Grey asked.

"No, I was walking her back to her dorm when my father rang me. I left her nearby the cafe to take the call"

"Did you see her after that?" Grey asked, slightly panicking. "No, my father had alot to say to me so I texted her to go home by herself" Cole sighed. Annoyed by the sudden inconvenience.

"Y/n's number has been disconnected- oh god if somethings happened to her" Naomi choked, tears welling in her eyes. "Hey Naomi it's going to be okay- Cole can you round everyone up we need to find Y/n" Grey soothed. "Yes okay" Cole said leaving to gather everyone.

"We're going to find her"

*

A sharp pain pulsed through Y/n's head, a dull ringing in her ears caused her to groan. "What... happened?" She grumbled opened her eyes, finding herself in darkness. She tried to move but failed to do so, her arms had been tied behind the chair she was sat on, her ankles had been tied to the legs of the chair.

Y/n heard metal clink. And a door opening. "Right let's get this over with" a deep and tired voice said, flicking a light switch. A dim flickering light turned on allowing Y/n to see. She was in a windowless concrete room. With only a door. There were mysterious dark stains splattered on the flop windows and ceiling.

"Who are you?" Y/n asked looking at her captor. He was an older man probably in his fifties or sixties, with slicked back black and white hair and dressed in a fine suit with the sleeves rolled up. "You know I'm not gonna answer that doll" he said, pulling out a cigarette and lighting it up.

"Just making conversation" she muttered. The dim lights made it difficult to see her captor clearly, but the smell of his cigarette reminded her of Kai, that was somewhat comforting to her.

"Right I'm not a fan of wasting time and I'm sure neither are you so I'll get to the point" the man said, blowing smoke towards Y/n. "Drop out if Eadge Academy if you know what's good for you" the man said. 'Drop out of school? That's a weird request'

"Now why would you want me to do that?" She asked, probing for more information. "Because it's in your best interest" he replied, as if it was the most obvious thing in the world. "Why do you care about my education?" She asked sarcastically. "I don't, my... let's call them a friend, does" the man said, taking a puff from his cigarette.

"And what if I don't?" She asked. "Well then, you're not gonna like me very much" he said stepping closer too her. "I don't like you very much now" she retorted. "I don't really care" he said leaning down to her. She could see him clearly, to his dark brown eyes, the stubble of his beard and the wrinkles on his forehead.

"I doubt you're going to let me live now that I've seen your face" she said. "If you went to the police it wouldn't matter much" he said shrugging. "Understood" she said shrugging slightly, she was still restrained so it was difficult.

"Now we've gotten the pleasantries out the way, what's your answer gonna be kid?" He said smirking. "Dropping out of that school by your own choice, or dropping out after we've had a discussion" he grinned sadistically. "Well when you put it like that I guess my answer would be to go fuck yourself"

The man wasn't amused by her answer, not one bit. "Well now it's personal" he said, stubbing out his cigarette on her knee. Y/n winced and hissed, looking down, a small circular blister was now forming. The man opened the door where a larger man was waiting. "Get me my tools, I'm gonna have fun with this one" He said, turning his head back to Y/n who was glaring at him enraged.

"Now since I'm so nice you get to choose what I break first, maybe your nose, your arm, maybe I could take a few finger nails or organs? The possibilities are really endless here so feel free to get creative" He asked her laughing.

Once he got his 'tools' he closed the door behind him, holding a large bag. He opened the bag and dumped the contents on the door, many items fell out with a loud clang. Y/n could only make out a few items, a large metal mallet, a couple knives varying in sizes and a small saw. The rest she couldn't figure out what they were.

"Now if you don't have an answer for me why don't I choose?"

------------
A/n: hi :]

Naomi's dress up playlist

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

>Motivation|Normani Now playing
>Baby|Madison Beer
>Break My Heart|Dua Lipa
>Nonsense|Sabrina Carpenter
>Moonlight Sunrise|TWICE
>Telephone|Beyonce and Lady Gaga
>Harvey's in Hawaii|Katey Perry
>Replay|Lady Gaga
>Icon|TWICE