Act I Scene 8

"Can we all agree to that never happening?" Y/n asked eating her breakfast, now fully dressed and sitting across from a fully red Elliot and a not so amused Naomi.

"Agreed" Naomi and Elliot said in unison. Breakfast continued on as normal as it could of been, with Naomi and Y/n discussing their classes and Elliot refusing to make eyecontact with either of them as he was still embarrassed about seeing Y/n in her underwear. He couldn't understand how was behaving normally now.

'She must think I'm a gross pervert or something' he thought to himself. He could imagine what the other guys would say if they knew. Asher would probably cry with joy that he was finally growing up, Grey would high five him, Kai would pass him a condom and tell him to use it well and Cole... would probably get annoyed.

"So Elliot, what year are you in?" Y/n asked him as she started to spread jam on her toast.

"Oh... I-I'm in... third year" he mumbles, finishing the last of his food.

"How's that going?" Y/n asked, tilting her head. Elliot seemed like a nice guy, and she didn't want him to feel bad about what happened earlier, so she was doing her best to make him feel more relaxed.

"I mean... it's going" he said, finally looking up at the two girls.

"I felt that" Naomi said. "Honestly I would of had to repeat the first year if Y/n wasn't tutoring me for math".

"It's only tutoring if you remember what I've taught you" Y/n says, giving Naomi the side eye, making her friend look away with a guilty expression.

"Do you think... if I give you the third year... text book... you could tutor me as well?" Elliot asks nervously. Academics were never his strong point, much to the disappointment of his parents, but he was the second son, he could probably save his allowance up and live comfortably with that if he didn't land a job at his father's company. Still it wouldn't hurt to pass a few classes.

"Sure, give the textbook to me today and I'll text you about tutoring tomorrow" Y/n says brightly, happy she's made progress with him and the event from earlier could be forgotten.

Elliot handed her the text book which she quickly skimmed through with a serious expression."Are you actually struggling with this- OW" Y/n yelped as Naomi's elbow made contact with Y/n's arm.

"What was that for?" Y/n whined to her friend as Elliot hid a small laugh, he found Y/n refreshing, she had no interest in him, his money or his family, especially his older brother.

*

The wall walk from the dorms to the school was not as awkward as the three had originally thought it would have been, with Naomi asking Elliot about life as a third year and Y/n making jokes along the way.

Y/n and Naomi parted ways with Elliot once Elliot had left them at their classroom. Once Y/n had opened the door she was immediately suprised by the classroom. It was a grey room with high tables and stools that faced the front of the room.

"Uhh Naomi I think I found the schools secret laboratory that experiments on students" Y/n said, ready to back away from the room and never enter again.

"Y/n what are you talking about? This is the biology lab, we have biology" Naomi says, letting out a sigh and pushing a very unprepared Y/n into the room.

"I think I remember this class from when I bugged you, you got really upset you had to dissect a frog" Y/n muses, recalling the red heads loud screams that made Y/n momentarily mute the bug for fear of her hearing being damaged.

"HEY-" Naomi began to yell but once she noticed the entire classes eyes were now on her she lowered her voice. "Don't bring that up again" Naomi whispered.

"Alright alright fine, you chicken" Y/n teased. "Please don't mention animals in this class I'm afraid we might have to dissect one" Naomi groaned, dreading the thought. By now, most students were used to the idea of Y/n being a real student and were no longer swamping Y/n by her desk or staring at her longer than Y/n was comfortable with, this allowed for Y/n to go about school as a normal student. Mostly.

"Hey you're Y/n right?" A girl Y/n had never seen before says sauntering over to Y/n's desk. Her black hair was tied up in a messy bun, the kind Naomi would wear when she was doing her hour long skin care routine.

"Uhh can I help you" Y/n asks, unpacking her school bag, avoiding eyecontact with the girl. "So like I hear you're really close with the Heavenly Council and I was hoping you could introduce me to them" the girl says, not even making an attempt to hide her intentions.

"No." Y/n said flatly hoping to be left alone now, her social battery was dwindling now. Naomi eyed her friend, hesitating to get involved. Y/n had a bad tendency to be cold to people she was unfamiliar with, Y/n had been making a genuine effort with the boys from the student council however, this girl was clearly getting on Y/n's nerves.

"Aww come on don't be like that, we're classmates" the girl said poking at Y/n's arm. "Girls should help eachother out" the girl teased. "Please leave me alone, I don't know you." Y/n said, trying to still be polite. "Alright Sophie I think that's enough, if you wanna go on a date with one of the Heavenly Council then ask one of them out yourself instead of getting Y/n to do your dirty work" Naomi says, staring down the girl, whose false smile had now disappeared from her face.

"I thought you were cool Naomi, guess not" the girl said, narrowing her eyes at Naomi, annoyed that she was taking Y/n's side before sulking off back back her desk.

"You okay Y/n?" Naomi asked.

"Yeah I'm fine" Y/n says smiling.

---------------
A/n: I'm alive but just barely anyways stay safe