Act I Scene 10

Y/n spent the entirety of the 'special' lesson making a mock exam for her new study group rather than spending the lesson sleeping like she would have preferred. The mock exam included fifty questions on various subjects that she had created. The purpose of this was to get a vague idea on what needed to be worked on the most.

Y/n was extremely proud of her creation, a sentiment probably no one else would share. But it didn't matter. This was going to work. The bell rang signalling the end of the lesson, few students were invested in the documentary that was playing, most resorting to studying during that period in preparation for the mock exams, despite them still having time. A testament to how seriously these were taken.

"I get why you like sleeping so much, that was a good nap" Naomi said, yawning and stretching as they made their way out of the classroom, waiting for Elliot. "Enjoy your sleep Naomi because I'm not going to be going easy on you tomorrow" Y/n said, with a mischievous glint in her eyes.

"I don't like where this is going"

"Well whilst you two were relaxing I was taking the time to study" Grey said confidently, brandishing a beat up notebook. "That's nice Grey, that means you'll be well prepared for tomorrow" Y/n said smiling. "Grey it's not too late to drop out of her study group" Naomi warned.

"No way, I'm one hundred and one percent committed" Grey said, patting his chest confidently.

"First we'll have to work on your percentages"

*

The rest of the day began to speed by, with Y/n denying her victims- I mean students any clues as to what she had planned for them the next day, which only added to their fears more.

"How am I supposed to teach you anything if you cheat" she reminded them, much to their annoyance, as she was right. Almost as soon as the school day started, it had ended. "Alright guys, get a good night's sleep for tomorrow, trust me you'll need it" Y/n said smirking.

"I know what that look means, and I don't like it" Naomi said, eyeing her friend.

"I don't know what you mean my beloved friend" Y/n said, feigning ignorance. Elliot and Grey walked the girls back to their dorm rooms. Y/n and Elliot were completely unaware of the
glares they were receiving from the girls dorm mates, and after saying their goodbyes to Grey and Elliot the girls collapsed into bed.

"Y/n do you like the student council?" Naomi asked.

"I mean I've only really met Asher, Grey and Elliot, they seem nice enough, why do you ask?"

" Y/n... remember last year when I sprained my ankle at a photoshoot last year" Naomi said, rolling over in her bed to face Y/n.

"Yeah how could I forget. You made me into your servant for a week" Y/n deadpanned.

"I didn't get it at a photoshoot, I was pushed down the stairs" Naomi said, a melancholy in her voice.

"HUH WHO DID THAT TO YOU!?" Y/n exclaimed, sitting up in her bed.

"It was a fan girl of the student council. I was good friends with Grey at the time so I think it was one of his. She looked at me with such hatred, I didn't even know her. So I distanced myself from him." Naomi said staring at the ceiling.

"What did Grey do?" Y/n asked, calming down a little.

"I didn't tell him, I think he was kinda hurt by it but what could I do? The girls here are crazy, I'm not saying don't be friends with them, but you know... just be careful" Naomi said. Looking at her friend with a forced smile.

"Alright, I will be."

Y/n and Naomi quickly moved onto happier topics for discussion, like the new game Y/n was playing and how Naomi recently got her modelling contract renewed before deciding that ultimately it was best to get an early night and headed to bed.

*

"Colleeee where are you?" Asher called out into the student council library. "Just because this our personal library doesn't mean you can shout" Cole scolded, his childhood 'friend' as he closed the book he was reading.

"Ah there you are" Asher said, completely ignoring Cole's snarky remarks. "Just letting you know, Y/n and her cute friend are coming over tomorrow for a study group"

"What?" Cole seethed.

"Hey! Don't shoot the messenger, Grey told me just now. Just thought you'd wanna know so you could hide in your room you little emo" Asher said, raising his hands in defense.

"It's bad enough we have to deal with that ungrateful scholarship student and now she's entering my home!"

"Hey you're the one who is making us spend time with her and besides, she's actually a diligent student, she's even made a mock exam for everyone. You'd probably like her if you spent time with her instead of just studying all the time." Asher said sighing.

"My father has entrusted me with the academy, so forgive me if I'm a little uptight about my duties"

"Yeah yeah... how are things with him?" Asher tested. Cole's relationship with his dad had always been a touchy subject for as long as Asher had known him. Which was a long time.

"Same old same old" Cole said sighing. "What do you think he turned around and said 'let's spend some quality time together' all of a sudden?" Cole asked sarcastically.

"Well I mean it was a hope"

"Honestly you're unbelievable. I'm going to my room, don't disturb me for a while" Cole said, collecting his books before leaving the library to disappear into his room for the remainder of the night, probably longer.

"Jeez who spat in his food" Asher mumbled before leaving the library himself. Asher had no intentions of studying for his mock exams solely because he didn't care. However, the thought of Y/n studying here with Grey and Elliot instead of spending time with him, it upset him a little. He finally found someone who would probably understand him.

Someone who wouldn't bother him about his activities. Someone who could see that he wasn't a player. Someone who could see he was just lonely.

--------------------

A/n: Do you like Elliott? Or maybe you don't. Maybe you want someone who is a bit more abrasive than him. Well good news. Elliotts older brother, Luciel. Is in my new book.

Shatter Me

A yandere murder mystery where you need to solve your uncle's murder with more than one danger lurking in the darkness, its already published so feel free to check it out.

In other news. My boyfriend knows about this account and knows the username, he wants to look at what I write lol. If you're my boyfriend and you're reading this I love you <3