Halloween special

A/n: happy spooky day everyone! Just wanted to let you guys know this chapter will have no impact on the plot at all. This is just for fun and won't be referenced in future chaptersanyways have a spooky day and enjoy :).

"HAPPY SPOOKY DAY NAOMI" Y/n yelled pouncing on top of a sleeping Naomi. "ARH JESUS FUCK Y/N ITS SEVEN IN THE MORNING" Naomi yelled. "Hehe sorry Omi, I'm just so excited for today" Y/n said snuggling up to the red head, knowing this would be enough for her to be forgiven.

"Yes yes I know, right the school is letting us dress up in costumes so what are you going as?" Naomi asked snuggling up to her friend "hmm I'm the forgot to buy one sooo" Y/n said sighing sheepishly as Naomi groaned, "Anyways, what are you going as?" Y/n asked. "A witch" she said smiling as she got out of bed and into her wardrobe to pull out a cute witch costume.

"If that's the case I'll be a cat, like your familiar. It should be simple enough, just some black clothes and a choker, hey maybe we could style my hair to look like cat ears" Y/n said grinning. Y/n and Naomi spent the next ten minutes rooting around their wardrobes to create a cat costume for Y/n, matching costumes for some besties.

They were able find a black button up shirt, with a matching black skirt that fell to her thighs. Naomi was able to find a black choker with a bell on it from one of her photo shoots and some black patterned tights. Y/n sat down infront of a mirror as Naomi, who was now dressed as a witch, started to work on her hair. Using a head band and a bit of elbow grease Naomi was able to make some cat ears with Y/n's h/c locks.

"Oh I look so cute! Thank you so much Omi" Y/n said smiling ans throwing her arms around her friend. "I'm glad you like it but let's add one more thing" Naomi said pulling out some mascara. "What are we thinking?" Y/n said. Naomi drew some whiskers on Y/n as well as adding a little bit to her nose. "Right I think we're ready to go, by the way who is meant to be picking you up today?" Naomi asked.

"Uh no one actually, I got a text from Asher saying since it's a holiday I'm free to go to and from class by myself" Y/n said yawning. "Alright let's get going" Naomi said smiling linking arms with Y/n and heading out to school. On the way, they saw lots of students dresses up in lots of spooky costumes. Y/n was excitedly observing everyone, admiring their costumes.

Once inside the school the two were wowed by all the spooky decorations that had been put up in honor of Halloween. "Oh I need to take this do you mind waiting here for a moment" Naomi said holding out her phone, showing her manager was calling her. "Yeah sure, take your time" Y/n said smiling, watching her friend dash off to a quiet area in the school.

Y/n took out her phone and started playing a game on her phone, immediately becoming oblivious to her surroundings. "Hehe" someone giggled before opening a door behind Y/n and pulling her in covering her mouth.

Y/n felt herself pressed up against a tall guy, her eyes adjusted to the dark room and realised it was Asher, dressed up in a vampire costume, with fake fangs visible from his lips. "My aren't you just the cutest little lost kitty I've ever seen" Asher whispered, sending shivers down her spine. "What are you doing?" Y/n asked, feeling slightly attracted to the vampire.

"Trick or treat? Whichever one you want I'll give it to you, since you're such a cute kitty" Asher whispered smiling. "Uhh I'll take a treat then" Y/n said, hoping for some sweets. "Hehe good choice" Asher said smiling, before gently pressing his lips against hers. "Open" he said to her, breaking the kiss only for moment, and immediately kissing her once again once he saw she obliged.

Y/n felt Asher pass something into her mouth with his tongue. Feeling a sweet sensation enter her mouth, realising he moved some sweets into her mouth. "It's good" she said, eyes lighting up. "I'm glad, but are you talking about the sweets or the kiss?" He asked gently stroking her hair. "Uhh, both?" She said, not knowing the correct answer.