Act I Scene 6

"And that's how I met Naomi" Y/n said finishing her meal and placing her cutlery down accordingly, to a suprised Asher.

"Wow it's hard to imagine Naomi like that, I don't really know her that well but from what Grey has said she seems pretty down to earth" Asher said eating his food.

"Yeah she was a brat for a bit-" Y/n said before being interrupted by a screech.

"ASHER SAVE ME IT'S KAI" Grey screamed running towards the table where Y/n and Asher were sat.

"If you pissed off Kai then it's your own fault" Asher said avoiding eye contact with Grey so as not to be involved in the trouble he caused.

"Should I be worried?" Y/n asked tilting her head, to which Asher shook his head in response, and the two carried on as if nothing had happened.

"YOU TWO ARE SO COLD" Grey screamed at the unbothered pair.

"Don't look at me, I'm the new kid" Y/n said shrugging as she tucked into her dessert much to Grey's horror.

"WHERE IS HE?!" a deep voice growled put sending shivers down the trios spines.

"He's here, hide me" Grey whimpered as he crawled under the table. A tall well built boy with messy dark hair approached the table.

"Hey Kai, what's up man?" Asher said nervously, trying his best to avoid eye contact with him

"Don't fuck around with me, where's Grey" He growled slamming his fist down on on the table, surprising them both.

"Oi you're Y/n right?" He said glaring at her.

"Yeah what of it?" She asked, eating her pudding nonchalantly.

"Word is you really like food, if you tell me where Grey is I'll treat you you a Michelin grade meal on me" he says smiling as if to say there will be consequences if she said no. Regardless of whether or not he was threatening her she knew her answer already.

"Say less, he's under the table" She said smiling, thinking about the possibilities of all the restaurants she could go to with a rich kid paying for it.

"Y/N YOU TRAITOR" Grey screamed whilst Kai dragged him out from under the table and swinging him over his shoulder.

"Pleasure doing business with you, I'll text you later then" He said winking before turning to leave.

"Ciao"

"Remind me never to trust you" Asher said sighing.

"You can trust me provided you can pay up like he just did" Y/n said smiling as Asher pulled a face. The two finished their food quickly, Y/n lost in thought about Kai's deal.

"Hey Y/n have you joined any clubs yet?" Asher asked as he stacked his and Y/n's empty lunch trays.

"Nah, Naomi's told me about all the clubs here and I really don't have any interest in them, they're all business related and that stuff is boring" she said sighing.

"Well why don't you make your own?" Asher says smiling, proud of his brilliant idea.

"Yeah that sounds like alot of work I'm out" Y/n deadpanned.

"Okay how about I do all the work and you just are the face of the club, I can be like you're assistant" Asher says.

"Question" Y/n says, raising her hand "if you're my assistant then does that mean if I order you to buy me lunch you have to?" Y/n asks.

"Uh... sure?" Asher answers, half guessing.

"Then I'm in" Y/n said grinning. "What kind of club should we do then?" Y/n asked.

"Well we already have a computer club but the students in that are a bit... odd to put it nicely" Asher said, glancing around to make sure the members of said club didn't hear him in case one of them decided to take revenge by leaking his search history.

"I've always wanted to make a robot, Naomi's dad has been training me to be like his apprentice or something, he's sorta against the idea of making robots so I was never really allowed to make them at home" Y/n says sheepishly, recalling when she 'upgraded' the toaster so it could talk without telling anyone and causing poor Mark to lose five years off his life span when he went to make toast one morning and found the toaster yelling at him about the absurdity of how burnt he actually likes his toast. Y/n was grounded after that.

"Then why not make a robotics club? I don't really know anything about robots myself but I'm sure if you teach me then I'll pick it up real quickly" Asher suggests to Y/n who has the look of wide eye excitement at the idea.

"And then we can slowly start replacing the students with robots"

"What did you say?" Asher asks nervously.

"Hm? I did I say anything"

After the plans for the robotics club had been made, Asher spent a good part of his biology lesson writing out the proposal for Cole, whose approval he needed to actually start the club. On paper Y/n would be the President and he'd be the Vice President. But really he'd be doing all the paper work, not that he minded. Being around Y/n was extremely refreshing to say the least, she didn't care that he slept in other girls beds more than his own and she didn't try to get into his. Despite being extremely popular in school and out, he was incredibly lonely, the only people he really felt connected to was the student council, he wouldn't really call them friends, just more like people who understand. Family problems were common and the heavenly council definitely had their fair share.

"What's this?" Cole said sternly, glaring at the club proposal sternly, as if Asher had dropped a pile of poop in front of him.

"A club proposal for the robotics club, as you can see we've chosen computer room four as our club room, this is our proposed budget and this is a brief outline of the club activities and how they are beneficial to our studies" Asher explained smiling that smile that would make the girls go wild, unfortunately it had no effect on the ice cold Cole.

"Yes, I can see that" Cole said through gritted teeth as he scanned through the proposal. Everything was in order, done meticulously up to his personal standard, something only Asher could reach after being friends since birth, which hinted to him that the supposed president of this club didn't actually do the paperwork herself.

"Why do you even considering even forming a club with her, don't tell me this is one of your electorate schemes to sleep with a girl?" Cole seethed, glaring at his friend.

"Are you slut shaming me?!" Asher said with feigned upset to which Cole rolled his eyes at. Cole was growing tired of Asher's antics but it was something he had grown used to over the years.

"Yes, as a matter of fact I am, now if you don't get out of my office this instant I will make your life a living hell" Cole hisses, glaring at his friend who was chuckling nervously.

"Does that mean the club had been approved?" Asher asks nervously, his eyes glancing towards the stapler that Cole's hand was slowly inching towards.

"FINE" Cole screams as Asher dashes out the door, slamming it behind him as Cole sighs, leaning back in his chair.

"Y/n I hope you don't cause more trouble for me" Cole mutters.

----------------------
A/n: when your editor is a dumb bitch and forgets to finish the chapter and posted it.

My editor is me ♡