Did you hear.....

"Did you hear?"

"Yeah I did, apparently she's just an ordinary girl?"

"My sister just sent me a picture, take a look"

"She's kinda cute, I wanna see her in person now"

"I wonder why she hid for so long"

"I heard she's a certified genius"

"Do you think she's smarter than Cole?"

"I heard she is friends with Naomi Hamler"

"The model?"

Cole felt is annoyance grow with each passing comment. He didn't know why his class had decided to erupt with gossip but he wasn't happy about it. School was a place for learning not for idle chit chat. His friend Asher Bellmond looked over at him in concern.

"Are you okay buddy, you look really annoyed?"

"Yeah I'm fine, I just didn't realise a classroom was a place for chatting"

Asher knew immediately what Cole was on about. Asher didn't know too much about what was going on but he knew it was about the scholarship ghost. She had apparently revealed herself to the school and it was causing a stir, he was pretty interested in seeing if he could seduce her but it wasn't something we were fussed about.

"Hey can I see that picture of her?"

Asher leans forward to take the phone from his classmate and looked at it. She was really cute, she almost exceeded his expectations. He only hoped she was as interesting in person.

Cole stood up suddenly shocking Asher.

"Let everyone know there's there's student council meeting right now" Cole said through gritted teeth before stalking off to the council room, it was extremely out of character for Cole to leave class like that so this Y/n girl must really be upsetting him. Asher handed back the phone to his classmate before leaving the room and taking out his own phone.

"Everyone to the council room... Cole has lost it"