Act I: Scene 12

"Fucking bastard" Y/n grumbled as she made her way through the empty hallways. Not only was the lunch detention bad enough, but the fact it was because of Cole was enough to send her over the edge.

She had once again arrived infront of the dreaded student councils office. How Asher, Elliott and Grey spent so much time here was a mystery she didn't wanna solve. Letting out a loud groan before knocking on the door.

"Enter" Cole called out. "I don't fucking want to" Y/n muttered before pushing the door open. "You wanted to see me?" Y/n said, not even bothering to hide her annoyance.

"Take a seat" Cole said, not even looking up at Y/n, who reluctantly flopped down onto the nearest chair.

"Can we make this quick, I don't want to look at you"

"Why didn't you go to school without your monitor?" Cole asked, finally looking up at Y/n and ignoring her comment.

"Because he didn't show, I'd I have a feeling you'd still find issue with me showing up with him and being late" Y/n said leaning back. Cole didn't have a response for this as he just sighed in response, confirming her suspicions.

"Fail to show up to school without your monitor will result in immediate suspension do I make myself clear?" Cole hissed.

"Crystal. Anyways. I'm getting bored of this monitoring thing. Let's make a deal" Y/n said, standing up and walking infront of Cole's desk.

"I have no interest in your amusement"

"Didn't ask. Don't care" Cole scowled at her.

"If I get into the top three in the entire school, you drop this monitoring thing" Y/n proposed.

"And what do I get if you don't?" Cole asked rubbing his temple.

"Expell me" Y/n said simply.

"Expell you? Why would you say that?" Cole asked.

"So when I win, I can watch that fucking face of yours drain with all the colour and then have the satisfaction of you leaving me alone forever" Y/n smirked.

"Alright fine, deal. I can't wait for you to get the hell out of my school."

"And I can't wait to leave your office." Y/n said holding her hand out for him to shake.

"Get out" Cole said ignoring her hand.

"Alright fuck you too" Y/n said, dashing out the office and shutting the door behind her as Cole threw a stapler behind her, which completely missed.

Y/n let out a satisfied laugh before looking down the almost empty hallway, seeing a familiar face.

"Oh there you are Asher" she said facing him and smiling. "Hey, what were you doing in there?" He asked, smiling when he saw her.

"Oh Cole and I made a bet, if I don't get into the top three in the school I get expelled" Y/n casually, as if she had just mentioned the weather. Ashers mouth fell open.

"Y/n what the fuck?" He asked. "It's fine because I'll get into the top spot easy" She said shrugging. "Yeah it's not like you're competing against the best and brightest in the whole country or anything no biggie" he said sarcastically.

"I really wish you had more faith in me" she sighed. "Anyways, I don't wanna go back to class, you wanna ditch?"

"Sure, it's too cold outside so you wanna see our new clubroom?" He asked.

"We actually got one?" She said, his amber eyes lighting up at her response. "Alright I'll take you there"

"Lead the way" she said, shooting a quick text to Naomi asking her to take her bags and stuff with her to the next class for her. Asher quickly led her up to the third floor, the highest in the school. He stood infornt of a old oak door. "This is it" he announced, opening the door.

The room was fairly large, with red carpeting and white sheets covering various furniture. Asher closed the door behind them. Probably to hide them from any teachers who might be passing by.

"It's pretty cool, needs a bit of work though, maybe some computers and a couple of robots and we'll be set" Y/n said puffing out her chest in pride, before lying down on the floor starring up at the ceiling, Asher lied down next to her, stretching.

"Y/n are we friends?" Asher asked, rolling over to look at her. "Yeah I think so" she said, still starring at the ceiling. "Good, I'm grateful. I don't really have alot of those" Asher said with a little bit of melancholy in his voice. "Why is that?" Y/n asked, rolling over to face him, not realising how close the two of them were.

"My parents are pretty famous actors, everyone who I met wanted to use me to get close to them, since you know, they're really influential. So you know, alot of people wanted only to get close to me because of them"

"Well that sucks" Y/n said, giving him a small smile, she wasn't great with emotions. But she was willing to learn in order to be a better friend to Asher.

"Yeah it did. I think I started to put a front up when I was a kid. I decided to be so wonderfully charming people would forget who my parents are and just see me for Asher Bellmond"

"Did it work?" Y/n asked.

"Kind of" he let out a dry laugh. "It worked really well on girls. The void was filled for a bit, but realistically, I just made it bigger because I never found a genuine connection with anyone" he said, a small smile on his lips.

"I hope you find one soon" Y/n said, now only noticing tiny freckles on his pale skin. "I think I have" he said, his ears reddening slightly. "Oh that's great" Y/n smiling brightly. Asher's going even redder.

It was then he immediately knew then in that moment. Lying on the floor in the dusty room of their new club that he had fallen in love with Y/n L/n. The way her hair swished when she moved, the smell of her shampoo, her facial expressions changing at simple things. She always showed him her true thoughts, never approaching him with an ulterior motive like other people had. He was grateful.

"Y/n what would you do, if someone told you they loved you?" Asher asked. "I don't know? It's hard to say" Y/n said thoughtfully. "Why do you ask?"

"Just wondering..."

-----------------------------
A/n: now kiss  \●0●/

The Nemesis: Incorrect Quotes

Support Group

Cole: Would you guys be there for me if I was going through something?

Elliott: Nope absolutely not.

Grey: I hope it sucks whatever you're going through.

Y/n: I hope it emotionally scares you for the rest of your life.

Asher: I hope you reach out so I can ignore you.

Kai: I can't wait to go to your funeral, knowing I could of changed the outcome