Act I Scene 7

Y/n was cuddled up in bed in her favourite pyjamas and blankets. School was much more exhausting more than she thought especially with someone following her around all day. Y/n felt a small vibration from within her blanket cocoon, meaning she had received a notification.

After some fumbling around the bed she found her phone and saw a notification, a text message from an unknown number. Y/n unlocked her phone and opened up the message.

'Oh right' she thought, quickly adding Kai's number into her short contact list which only consisted of Naomi, her grandmother and Mark Hamler

which only consisted of Naomi, her grandmother and Mark Hamler. Something about having a longer contact list seemed very appealing to her. 'I should make more friends' she mused to herself as she began to text Kai.

"Naomi do I have any nice clothes?" She called to Naomi, who was in the kitchen making dinner for the two of them

"Naomi do I have any nice clothes?" She called to Naomi, who was in the kitchen making dinner for the two of them. She had come home from her modelling job about two hours ago and had begun to make dinner after a full
catch up on their days.

"Unless you're talking about your favourite silk pajamas then no" Naomi called out as something began to sizzle loudly from the kitchen.

"Do you have anything nice for me to
wear?" Y/n called out once again to Naomi who was now in their shared room wearing some casual clothes and an apron.

"Depends on what you're doing?" Naomi asked, glancing at Y/n who was in her blanket burrito looking at her phone puzzled.

"Kai agreed to take me to a fancy restaurant if I told him where Grey was" Y/n explained nonchalantly to Naomi who just rolled her eyes.

"Of course you did, you have no loyalty you know that right?" Naomi said as she walked over to her wardrobe, opening it up to reveal a large assortment of dressed and outfits for what Y/n could assume was for different events Naomi was invited too.

"What kind of outfit are you looking for?" Naomi asked, sifting through the clothes for something Y/n might like.

"Something easy to take off" Y/n said, sliding off the bed and walking over to Naomi who was choking on air.