Act I Scene 1

Eadge Acadamy is one of the most prestigious schools in the world. It is famous for accepting only the wealthiest and smartest students. With a cut throat entrance exam and high tuition fees, it's is no suprise that the school as only produced the best of the best. Every student who graduates from this academy is said to exell in whatever they choose to do with themselves.

This establishment is a boarding school, hidden deep in the country side, with the nearest form of a town almost two hours away by train. Any outsider who saw it would claim it was some sort of wizarding school, when in reality the funding for the school was just sky high funding and generous sponsors.

There are two popular myths at the school that are widely gossiped by the students. Firstly the heavenly Council, it's comprised of five boys with extraordinary intelligence, wealth and good looks. Lived by all the girls and envied by all the boys. Rumored had it thay they were hand sculpted by angels and sent to this world to bless everyone. Of course that's just a baseless rumor.

The second myth is slightly more supernatural. The students call this myth The ghost of the first Scholarship student. Last year the first ever Scholarship student was accepted into Eadge Acadamy. Her name is Y/n L/n and is in second year of school. However she has never shown up to class, yet her grades remain steller. No one as ever seen her, not even the teachers.

One day ago

"Right class I have your tests here, well done everyone, your scores have improved massively. Sebastian can you please come to the front and hand out the result" a grey haired teacher known as Mrs Miller, announces to the class. It was 1st period math on a Monday morning. Naomi's least favourite class. She already dreaded the results she would receive on that test. Even though Miss Miller had announced everyone had improved, something in Naomis gut told her she wasn't apart of that group.

Naomi's classmate, Sebastian, placed her test paper on her desk face down, Naomi flipped it over and was taken aback by the result

Naomi's classmate, Sebastian, placed her test paper on her desk face down, Naomi flipped it over and was taken aback by the result. 75%. That was the best score she had ever received. 'I guess that tutoring I've been getting finally paid off' Naomi thought to herself with a smile, she stole a glance to the empty desk next to her which had now also received a piece of paper, face down. Without much hesitation Naomi flipped it over to reveal exactly what she had expected.

100%... please come to class in future Y/n.

Y/n L/n was the mysterious scholarship student that had entered the school a year ago along with Naomi. No one had ever seen her before and some doubted if she was even real. You'd think that a scholarship student with no other way of entering the school other than academics would show up to class at least once right? It was an enigma to all that heard the story. Even the teachers were baffled as to how she scored so highly on the tests they set, let alone how she even got ahold of the tests anyways.