Act II: Scene 7

"I think you want your head shaved" Kai said simply at Asher who was grinning smugly. "Not that I blame you of course, I also have feelings for her" Asher confessed.

Kai felt his muscles tense up. He shouldn't be mad that Asher likes Y/n, it's hard not too. But the feeling of possessiveness stabbed into him like a sharp blade. "Looks like I touched a nerve" Asher said starting to look more and more like a punching bag to Kai.

"If you even think about laying your STD infected hands near her, I'll personally ensure that you will never walk again" Kai spat, his temper beginning to flare. "Ooh kinky" Asher said, fully aware of the fact he was walking a fine line between personal safety and his teeth being punched out of him.

"Um... am I interrupting?" Elliott said nervously, reappearing in the garden from the house. Kai rolled his eyes, Elliott had gotten alot braver, normally Elliott would immediately steer clear of Kai if the two had even made eyecontact, but something was different. "Oh hey Elliott come bully Kai with me about his crush on Y/n" Asher said, fully aware of the murderous gaze in the back of his head from Kai.

"O-oh- he does... I see..." Elliott murmers, looking down at the ground nervously. "Oh my god you like her too" Asher cheers brightly, throwing his arm around a very nervous Elliott. "H-how did you k-know?" Elliott stammers, the large violent blush on his face making the contrast between his pale blonde hair prominent.

"When you've seen enough love sick girls fawn over you, you start to pick up on the signs of a crush" Asher said, sticking out his tongue to Kai. "Oh whatever shall we do, all three of us inlove with the same girl, what wonderful first world problems we have" Asher says, sighing dramatically. "Wait, you too!" Elliott says, gasping in shock.

"You should shut the fuck up" Kai hisses before storming off, back into the house.

*

"Hey how are you feeling?" Grey asks, sitting next to Y/n, who was now back in bed, but completely alone in the room. "Oh I'm fine" Y/n says. "Just been a rough few days" Y/n sighs, everything felt like a bad dream that just wouldn't end. Being kidnapped and tortured by someone who she thought was her friend to then find out her grandmother, her last living relative had died. She's been struggling more than she'd care to admit.

"Yeah I figured" Grey said chuckling half heartedly, trying his best to be supportive to Y/n. Grey has never been great at dealing with heavy emotions, but Y/n makes him want to try. "Where is Naomi?" Grey asked, "oh she went home to take a shower" Y/n mused, picking fluff off of her blanket. "She does know we have like so many showers here" Grey chuckled.

"I'm not showering in a house where five boys live. I'd probably find one in thirteen shower gel, absolutely not" Y/n said, with a near perfect impression of Naomi's voice, Grey burst out laughing. "I'm offended she'd think that of me" he said, stroking Y/n's hair. "'Yeah no way in hell I'm using Grey's shower, he may be a model as well but he does not have my conditioning routine' is what she said when I pointed out you'd have alot of good soaps" Y/n said laughing at her own impression of Naomi.

Grey rolled his eyes. Y/n's laughter was very healing to him, as if all his stress was melting away, his fingers in her h/c hair felt so light. He'd meant to stroke her hair as a platonic action, he was one of her first friends at school. He'd always had a soft spot for her naivety, but what suprised him the most was her acute sharpness to certain situations. It was charming, and she was one of the few girls he was sure was being genuine to him, for who he was as a person and not because of his looks.

"I'm glad you're safe now Y/n" Grey said softly, a gentle breeze coming through the open window with the curtain beginning to flow through the room. "Yeah me too" Y/n quietly, a small smile stretched across her lips. "I uh, should go" Grey says, retracting his hand from her hair and standing up. "Okay" Y/n said, unbothered by this. "I'm probably going to go home with Naomi tomorrow" Y/n says quietly. "Yeah it might be a good idea for you to head back to your dorm, it can't be good to be in the same house as cole-"

"No I meant back to Naomi's families house, I need to get ready for my grandmother's funeral" Y/n says her voice almost breaking. "I don't know when I'll be back, probably after the new year, but thanks for everything" Y/n says smiling that bright smile again.

A pit was growing in Grey's stomach. They were almost in October now. And Y/n would be gone for almost three months. How would he manage? Grey immediately buried the thoughts he had. Y/n needed to be with her family right now, he knew that. "Yeah of course, but please keep in touch, if you need anything, anything at all, please ask us" Grey said walking back to her bed to wrap her in a big hug.

"Of course I will" Y/n said, doing her best to hug Grey back. "I'm really grateful to have become friends with you" She said brightly. "Me tok" Grey said, hiding his disappointment in his voice. The word friend began to sour in his mind. He wants to be more to her, he wants to be the one she solely depends on, he wants to hear about all of her pains, worries, inconveniences. Even if an eyelash gets into her perfect eyes he wants to be the one to help her.

He will be the one to help her.

--------------------------
A/n: WE ARE SO BACK

Please read the notice on my profile for more information on how my books will be updated for now on :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask <3