Act I: Scene 20

Much to Y/n's annoynce, Cole made her return to classes just before second period started. "Hey Y/n, I grabbed your bag for yo- what happened to your face?" Grey asked holding her back pack and staring at her bruised face in shock.

"Asher's fan girls wanted to speak with me, thank you for getting my bag" Y/n explained, shrugging her shoulders and taking her bag from Grey. Grey looked crestfallen, worry spread through his mind. He didn't want a repeat of Naomi. "Do you know who they were? I'll get Asher to-" Grey began but Y/n cut him off "Hey it's fine Cole sorted it out"

"Cole?" Grey asked suspioucly, raising his eyebrows. "Yeah he even patched me up, maybe he's not as much as a prick as I thought" Y/n said grinning. "Yeah... maybe" Grey muttered. A weird feeling clutched at his heart. He knew Y/n was close to everyone in the council and he suspected Asher begun to develop feelings for her with the lack of women he had been bringing home. But Cole?

Sharing classes with Y/n did give him the upper hand with her. Sitting near her gave him the opportunity to observe her closely. The way her nose scrunched up when she didn't understand something, the way her face immediately relaxed once she thought about it this more, how she accidentally started eating her pencil after falling asleep in class. All these things had become special to Grey, something only for him. But the sudden thought of having to share them with someone else, it didn't sit right with him.

"Oh that reminds me" Grey said reaching into his pocket and pulling out two tickets. "One of my actor friends gave me two tickets for the Tenuit movie that's premiering tonight, would you like to go with me?" Grey asked. Ignoring his pounding heart. "Tenuit? What's it about?" Y/n asked, opening the classroom door and walking in. 

"It's just a vampire romance set a few hundred year ago, the lead actress looks alot like you actually" Grey muses, taking a seat at his desk. "Hmm okay, I'm in" Y/n said without much thought. "Perfect, we won't have much time since it starts really soon after school starts so let's meet outside the school" Grey explains. "Okay, do we get free snacks?" Y/n asked.

"Uhh... I think so?"

"Sweet"

*

Time ticked by too slowly for Grey's liking, he couldn't tell why he was so nervous, his heart beat quickened with each breath he took. Y/n was sat next to him, sleeping, during the last class of the day. She didn't seem bothered at all that they were gonna spend the evening alone together. The last bell of the day rang singling to the students classes were over. Grey lept out of his seat. "Y/n come on there's a car waiting for us" Grey said pulling the sleepy girl up.

"Yeah yeah okay" she grumbled shoving all her things into her bag, letting Grey drag her by the arm out of school. Grey led her to the front gates of the school where a sleek black limo was waiting for them. Grey opened the door letting Y/n get in before following himself. Once they were sat down the limo sped off towards central London.

"If you see me falling asleep in the movie, please wake me up... I'm just gonna shut my eyes for a bit now so that... doesn't happen" Y/n said stifling a yawn as her eyes shut a little. "Do you want to rest on my shoulder?" Grey asked scooting next to her. "If you wouldn't mind." Y/n said putting her head on his shoulder.

Grey's heart exploded. The smell of Y/n's hair wafted through his nose setting off fireworks in his head. The sound of her little snores sending him into over drive. He had half a mind to tell the limo driver to just drive around until she woke up but then they might miss the movie but he had a feeling Y/n might be mad at him.

After ten minutes they did arrive at the theater. Grey woke up Y/n who was now much mors refreshed. The paparazzi were now packing up meaning that the photos of the actors had finished. Many of the actors were now heading inside. "Grey do you think we're dressed a little too casual for this?" Y/n asked, looking down at her school uniform, as they walked inside, Grey handing the security their tickets.

"Nah you could wear a bin bag and you'd still be pretty" Grey said without thinking. Regretting it as soon as the words left his mouth. "Oh thanks, same to you" Y/n said brightly as they made their way to the back of the cinema where their seats were.

The movie began as soon as they sat down. It opened with a girl who looked almost identical to Y/n running away from her abusive parents. Y/n's eyes instantly became glued to the screen. This was the first time she has been so invested in a movie before. Next to her, Grey couldn't concentrate at all.

Grey tried his best to concentrate on the large screen infront of them, but he often found his eyes wandering back to the h/c girl next to him. He wanted her to rest on his shoulder again, but he was too embarrassed to make the first move. If only he was a bit more like Asher then he could perhaps make Y/n notice him in that way.

*

"Victor... I love you"

Fin~

The lights brightened in the theater ans everyone stood up and applauded. The lead actors, who were sat at the front turned to face the audience and bowed. People began to file out the theater talking excitedly about the movie. "You know Grey that movie was really good, I normally don't like romance movies but oh my god" Y/n gushed. "Y/n there's someone I think you'd like to meet" Grey said, grasping her hand in his and leading her towards a beautiful woman.

Y/n's mouth fell open, infront of her was the lead actress, happily chatting with someone. "Oh sorry to interrupt" Grey said sheepishly. The actress turned to him, her smile brightening. "Oh Grey I'm so glad you came- Oh? Whose this?" The actress asked. She had a certain air of elegance that flooded her. Although she couldn't of been more than a few years older than Y/n, Y/n still felt very nervous around her.

"This is my friend Y/n L/n, she really enjoyed your performance" Grey said brightly. "I'm glad to of heard that" the actress said, smiling at Y/n who was staring in awe. "I'm really sorry, I wish I could stay and chat but I have another engagement" The actress said apologetically. "Please think nothing of it, please send my regards to your husband" Grey said smiling.

"I know you said we looked similar, but I don't think I'm that pretty" Y/n said as they walked back to the limo that was waiting for them. "Yeah you're much prettier" he said under hus breath.

"Did you say something?"

"Not a word"

---------------------

Y/n's sleeping playlist

↻ ◁ II ▷ ↺

> Cure For Me|AURORA now playing
> My Type|Saint Motel
> She Looks So Perfect | 5SOS
> Rude | MAGIC!
> Dolphin | OH MY GIRL
> Honeypie | JAWNY
> Everybody Talks | Neontrees
> Let's Groove | Earth, Fire & Wind
> Wildest Dreams (Taylors Version) | Taylor Swift