1- Usual Black Morning

-Nono POV-

The stupid alarm rang and woke me up. Who needs school anyway? I got washed up and dressed, in a black hoodie and ripped jeans, grabbed my bag and walked out the door. Obviously after I waved bye to my mom. I saw Haechan at the gate of our school, we ended up walking inside together while he rambled non-stop about whatever. Typical. As we were standing in front of the cafeteria Yumark and Jaeyong hyungs came. I gave them a small smile. "Hi Taeyong hyung, Jaehyun hyung, Yuta hyung, Mark." "Where's my hyung?" "Okay then, hI mArK oPpA!" Leave it to cheesy Haechan to make a fool of time, and himself. However as I know, inside he's probably trying not to show his disappointment that Mark came with Yuta. Well, said kid didn't have time to ramble anymore, as the bell rang and we had to go to class.

-NANA pov-

Students started entering the room in groups, loud to be honest. I'm usually one of the first to arrive in the class, along with Renjun, and enjoy it's quietness before the circus comes in. Coming in early has it's benefits... I get to leave home earlier, do any work, admire Renju-..whhhat I didn't say that. Renjun and his friends are kinda popular. Anyone would die to be with them. To me it looks as if Haechan is  the class clown, Mark is Haechan's clone, Jeno is the cold guy, and Renjun is the sweet witness...trying not to be biased.  Then as usual everyone comes gushing in finding their seats after the bell rings. I was just doodling in my notebook waiting for the teacher to arrive and start the lesson when I felt a tap on my shoulder. I looked up and saw Sooyeon. I guess we could call each other acquaintances, as I don't really have friends. And not be honest, I'd be scared if I did have any. "Hi..." I quietly said. "H-hey.. um Jae...I was uh- thinking if, you know, I could like, have a word with y-you? Before lunch? Maybe infront of y-your locker?" I wonder why she's stuttering so much...am I really that unapproachable? "Yeah sure. I guess I'll see you later." Then, as on cue, the teacher came in. I quite like Mrs. Huang, she's a really nice teacher. And also happens to be Renjun's mother. I do hope she's proud to have such a smart and sweet son.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Anyone wanna, ya'know, have a lItTlE cHaT with Sooyeon? No just me? Kay..

P.s

I'll try to post every week on Tuesday and Thursday but like if that doesn't happen you're allowed to do something about it-  \0-0/

Word Count: 404
Chapter 1; signing off~