9.2- His Plans

-NANA pov-

"EVERYBODY IN HERE RIGHT NOW!" Shouted Haechanie, standing in the middle of the living room floor. Mark was sitting down next to him. He's actually here today, and he has a really productive, kind and mature personnel. I see Renjun and Jeno walking down the stairs at Haechan's call. "This better be good," Jeno said. His face looked slightly pink, or maybe it was my imagination, I tried not to keep staring in case he noticed and got upset. "And don't shout like that in my house, pLeAsE" added Renjun. "HEYY it's not like we ALL don't shout in this house!" I guess Renjun couldn't oppose to that statement, or he just didn't feel like saying anything more. Everyone got settled on the floor. "SO! Since tomorrow is Saturday, why don't we all hangout, the 6 of us? YOU HAVE TO COME! Unless you have a valid reason not to..... ANYWAY! None of you have like sports or whatever on a Saturday, so like, YOU'LL BE THERE!" Hehe Haechanie is adorable. "I'm down" Said Mark. "I guess me and Jisung'll come, sure." Yayyy sweet Renjunie will come, with my Jwijwi. "Do I have to come....?" "YES LEE NOJAM, YOU DO!" "Fine," "GREAT! What about you Jaemin hunny?" Jeno grimaced. "Ew." "OH SHUT UP, I'M NOT CALLING YOU HUNNY." "I- I'll see if I can come..." I said. Cuz it's true. If my.... d..a...d... doesn't allow me to go, I can't. "If I don't come...enjoy yourselves without me." "You'll try your best to come, right?" "Yeah of course." I gave Chan a small smile to show I was sincere. "Uh so...where are we meeting up?" Mark, the oldest, a worry-freak, asks. "Let's go to Bangtan Cafe!" "What time?" "I can do 12." "AM?" "NO YOU BABO P.M.!" "I KNOW RENJUN I WAS JUST JOKING NOW LEMME OUT OF YOUR HEADLOCK I CAN'T BREATHE! *gasp*" "Serves you right!" *Laugh from Jeno* "I can do twelve too." "DAEBAK! Mark?" "Yeah....just concerned you guys'll still be sleeping then though, haha" "Hey we aren't hoods!" "SO! To summarize, we are meeting at Bangtan Cafe tomorrow at noon, right?" Finally said Jisung, who hadn't spoken since this whole thing started. "Yeah." "Yes" "You bet" "Meh" "OF COURSLY!" "Hon I don't think that's are real word..." "NO ONE ASKED YOU BRANIAC!" "Jeez just sayin'...calm down" If one ever happens to be looking for chaos. it'll tell them to look for these fellows. They'll most probably have plenty by the time they leave. Not complaining though.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? So... Dream are going to hangout. How'll it go? We can only wait and see...

Word Count: 418

Chapter 9(.2); signing off~