15- Room 127

-NANA pov-

We are now going to the new apartment. Before, we all went to Jeno's house to ask his mom about the job, which she was happy to make me an employee! She treated me like a son- her personality much like Mrs. Huang's, sweet and motherly, but she also had a nice sense of humor. We left Jeno there, and we went to the house. T-h-e house. We were supposed to get a small portion of my belongings, so I can use them at Renjun and Jisung's tonight, since they *forced* me to stay over. Mark also added to the idea saying that he wants to have my room cleaned tonight, so it's fresh and ready to be moved into the next morning. Mark had previously called his dad to make sure that there was a room for me, and Mr. Lee said he was certain there was. And, he said, if there wasn't, he'd make one. I swear these people are too kind. What did pathetic me do to deserve all of them? Mark pulled up in front of the building, and BOY is it HUGE! It like the size of 5 mansions! I'm starting to think this place is too luxurious for me. We walked up to the reception. "Hello, welcome to MH Urban housing, how may I hel- oh wait is that you, Mark?" She spoke in monotone until she got to the Mark part. "Yes noona, it's me." "Ooohhh Mark! I haven't seen you in so long! You don't like me anymore? No carving time out to see me?" "I'm sorry noona, just with school and everything lately I've been busy." "Ah I know I know, I was just teasing you. So- what are you here for?" She sounded really nice and friendly. I would never have been able to guess through the monotone voice of hers that she used. "Heh- noona you see, I need a living place for my friend here, and dad said there are rooms available." "Ah okay. So who's this friend of yours?" "Remember, Jaemin, I told you about him? Here he is. Jaemin, meet my noona-" "Omg so YOU'RE Jaemin! I've been dying to meet you! I'm Lee Minyeon, Mark's cousin. I've meet all of Mark's friends already, minus you and the other very cute guys next to you, your name was Jisung, was it?" "Y-yes.." Hehe Jisungie is so cute indeed. "So Jaemin, what type of place are you looking for?" "Something very simple and affordable, please." "I see. Please answer my questions." "Okay.." "Full name?" "Na Jaemin." "Birthday?" "August 13th 2000." "Wait you're a minor?" (an// this story takes place in in current time but the year is just called 2018) "Y-yes...is that a problem?"  "Oh no, I don't know why I'm surprised, it's completely fine. Anyways employment?"  "Uh- I'm staring my first job next week." "Phone number?"  "***-***-****"  "Father's name?"  "Um is it possible we skip that part of the form for now, noona?" "Oh- sure I guess. And how many people are going to live there?" "Only me." "Okay boys, follow me." She also gave me a paper, I'm guessing for my room. 

RESIDENT: Na Jaemin

SECTOR: 5
FLOOR#: 3
HALLYWAY: U
ROOM#: 127
PASSCODE: 2346

Hm.. interesting. I don't think the passcode will be too hard to memorize, but I think it'll be even harder to memorize how to get to my room. This place is huge, has like a dozen hallways, floors, and sectors. With even more rooms. After what seems like ten million hours, okay maybe not, but long enough for Jisungie to get tired, Renjun too, but we got there. Minyeon-noona told me to punch in the code into the keypad on the door, it clicked open, and we went inside. It smelled like- paint...and empty-ness. But like a good kind of empty-ness, not the type I used to feel. "You boys go look around. I'll be downstairs. If you get lost finding me, I'm gonna blame Mark, he should know this building by now." And she walked out. We walked through the apartment. First we had the kitchen. It had a nice countertop, with everything else a kitchen has. I cook a little bit, so I guess that'll be nice. Across the kitchen is a room with a door, probably the bedroom. Then you have the living area. And in a little corner there is a bathroom, but despite it being ni a corner it's actually quite big. The whole apartment is actually quite spacious, but that could because there is no furniture. I have no experience about moving. "Hey guys so um How about we go now, I'll drop you guys off home. Tomorrow when we get here after school with your things, Jaemin, it should be a clean as ever. But let's go now." And we all head out. I'm sleepy. So is Jisung. What an eventful day. There I was crying the biggest river of my life to having a place of my own with a job. Thank you, my friends. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Yep, here we are. Nana's getting stable! I don't know how interesting this chapter was compared to previous ones so I'd really appreciate it if you gave me some feedback.  Anyways, thanks for reading!

If you guys want you should go read Floor 127 and Room 127, they're NCT Dream stories. Hehe.

Happy NCT127 day!

Word Count: 831

Chapter 15; to be continued~