4- Don't need your love

-nono POV-

Eomma

hey mom

Hi sweetie

science teacher assigned us a project. gonna go to jun's house to do it. partner's chan. thats cool, right?

Yeah sure. Tell Mrs. Huang hi from me and thank her for the cookies

didn't you see her yesterday though

Yes but still say hello to her

k. thx ma

What does 'thx' mean?

thanks. ha boomer

Oh. You teens and your texting...

yea yea wtv. bye mom

Wait what's 'wtv'-
You know what, never mind
Bye son
Come home early
Stay safe
Love you

*Seen*            

Lunch ends too early. Why do I have more classes. Worst of all, my next class is English, which I suck at. Mark or Johnny-hyung aren't even in that class either. I walk through the door and head to my seat. And guess what I notice. That Daemon kid is my seatmate. Or was it Jaemon...how about Dumbo. How did I not even notice that before. He's doing something in his notebook with this pink pen. He looks so focused, I almost smiled. Almost. Wait- what the heck are you thinking Jeno?! I internally roll my eyes at myself, hoping I find some sanity back there. As I sit down, I find a sparkly pink note on my chair. I eye Dumbo...would he put it there? Just because I didn't break his bones at lunch doesn't mean I like him. I open it and immediately recognize that is HAS to be a girl's handwriting. 

Dear Sweet Jenjen,

You may not know me, but I'm always at your P.E classes. You're hwat! A lot of people say you're cold and mean, but I know you're a really nice person inside. I really like you! No! I love you! Please, give me a chance. I'll give you what you want ;).  I'll be at the rooftop after school waiting for you.

-Your secret admirer.

Ew. One, too much like that tacky spray cheese. Two, slutty, disgusting. I ask the dude in front of me if he knew who gave this to me. He looked scared at me talking to him, but shook his head no. His problem, not mine. Curiosity was getting at me. I turned to Dumbo, and slapped the note down on his desk. He jumped up, and looked at me, trembling. Scaredy cat, ew. But for some reason I felt my chest tighten when I saw that...probably cuz it was taking so long to get to the answer. "Do you know who gave this to me?" I asked. I guess it was a bit harsh, as his breathing increased and he just looked at me with wide eyes. "Answer me" I spat out. "I-it  w-w-was  H-hee-un..." So Heeun huh. That thot. She's tried on several occasions to mess with me. Now she wants to do so anonymously, so I give in. I grunt at Dumbo. In no way is he getting a thank you, but he helped me out I guess. Luckily, I know just what to do now. 

"PEOPLE SIT DOWN OR YOU'LL HAVE LUNCH WITH ME TOMORROW!" Oh and here comes Mr. Kaakoi. The stupid English teacher. "Today we will be learning about pronouns." Wha--- what's he even saying. Dude thinks he's cool, he can speak English fluently and we can't. "MR. LEE! Pay attention! So, as I was saying, pronouns are a type of noun but they are used instead of a person's name. Examples are he, she, they, we, you, I and them. So, can anyone translate what I just said?" Wait- one, what did he say, two, WHICH LEE? There are like ten Lees in this class. "Jeno pay attention. Seriously, you want to have lunch here?" Um...no. Well then. A few people raised their hands. "Mr. Kim, please translate for us." Also, WHICH KIM? Ohwhere'smyhair, jinjja i seonsaengeun baboya. "Kim Namjoon." Dude I swear he reads my mind. "You said, 'So, as I was saying, pronouns are a type of noun but they are used instead of a saramui ireum. Examples are he, she, they, we, neo, na-wa them." Dang this kid knows his English. Why's he here then? "Daedanhae Namjoon-ssi! Okay, so I'll pass out this paper now, complete it by the end of class. If you finish early, read a book. IN ENGLISH. Or I'll give you lunch detention!" Gwad this guy is OBSESSED with our lunch. He passed around the papers, I took a look at it and it already made my head spin. The Korean directions said "Read the paragraph below" and under the paragraph it said "now read it again and circle/highlight the pronouns. After that, make a list of the vocabulary you recognize." This wouldn't be too bad...except the fact the paragraph was in English. Just WHY. I swear the world hates me. Pooh. I look around the room. At first I spot Dumbo. Why do I keep looking at him? Do I want him to be my friend or what? Nah, impossible. Anyways, he looks like he's concentrating so hard his eyes will fall out of his sockets. But he also looks halfway done.Then there's Mr. Kaakoi, he's scrolling through something on his phone. Oh there is that Namjoon kid, he's readin- WAIT WHAT. HOW'D HE FINISH ALREADY?! Oh wait isn't he that kid that knows English already- ;-;. Well here is the end of me. Tell Renjun to make sure Markhyuck end up together and not to cry. And play Favorite by NCT127 at my funeral.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Well Nono sure seems to be paying attention to Nana a lot. What do you think is going to happen next?
P.s to readers;
What color do you want Nana's elf to be? (It'll eventually be Nono's)
Also sorry for not posting yesterday! I kinda sorta totally forgot yesterday was Tuesday. Mianhaeyo!
Also also Happy Birthday SHOTARO! We can't wait to see you in NCT2021 'Universe'!

Word Count: 905
Chapter 4; 
to be continued~