5- Teacher said, Surprise

-nono POV-

Finally all of my death classes are over. Why does it have to take so long? I don't have to go to my locker, so I just head outside. To the gate. Like every time we go to someone's house. Oh look, there's Chan already waiting. "Hey," "Omg Jeno, I swear-" "What did I do this time?" "YOU didn't do anything! It's just that Mark isn't coming with us, he's going over to Taeyong hyung's so he and Yuta hyung can work on the project. I can't even have my Markie-pooh to myself." I snigger. "Markie-pooh?" "Oh shut up. Yes, MY Markie, not YOURS. Does that bother you?" Jinjja this kid. "Of course it does. I don't want Mark hyung like that, but its still annoying how much you talk about him." "Well duh, he's THE MARK LEE, he's talk-about material. And boyfriend material. And Hus-" "Woah woah there YellowBall, aren't you getting a bit ahead of yourself? Gotta ask him out first." "Hey, it doesn't hurt to think about the future. And don't call me that. Also, HE'S SUPPOSED TO ASK ME OUT! But CLEARLY, he likes Yuta hyung more than me, WHY CAN'T THEY BECOME A COUPLE ALREADY?! No need to give me anymore hope." Hah. If only this kid knew. "Oi people, what 'cha talkin' about?" Ayyy Jun's here. "Renjun save me from YellowBall ("I SAID DON'T CALL ME THAT!) here.  All he says is Mark this and Yuta that. Give my ears a break." Renjun laughs. A sweet laugh too. But anyone can tell he's not surprised. "Yuckie, just grow a pair and do it." Haechan made a face. "First of all, my name's Hyuck not Yuckie, seriously you people not being able to get my name right. Second, do I look like a tree, that I can grow a pear? And what will that do? Do you want to eat it? And what's 'it'??" "Hyuck you- oh look Jaemin's coming." Jaemin- right that's his name. Now that I think about it, why was Dumbo so late? Nothing happened to him right? Actually, what do I care.

-NANA pov-

After classes I headed to my locker. I usually tend to do so a few minutes after the bell rings, so the hallways aren't so crowded. When I opened my locker, something fell out. I picked it up. It's a folded piece of paper. What could it be? Who could have sent it? Who knows where my locker is? Is it a threat? I open it. It says,  'Heeun, Your antics won't work this time. I'm done with you and what you did. Stop bothering me. I don't want your love nor your delight. Go away for your own good. -Jeno, One Who Hates You'.  Um.... I'm not Heeun....and I don't want to be. Why is Jeno writing to Heeun though? Jeno seems to apperently know where Heeun's locker is...but he doesn't know we switched? The dean made us switch because her locker, my current one, was right next to her friend's, and they'd talk non-stop. Well, Heeun is not me, but I guess she's meant to read this, and in no way am I about to give it to her. Or put it in her locker, which is right next to mine, but like still. She's like a queen, with so many spies, I can't be seen associated with her secretly.  I guess I'll have to give it to Jeno... but gosh, he's so scary. I guess I'll give it to Renjun, he can give it to Jeno. Yeah. Well I need to get going with my stuff, can't leave the rest of them waiting for me. 

I go out the front doors, and I see Renjun, Haechan and Jeno standing at the gate. They seem to be in a conversation. I don't know what to do now... should I walk up to them? Or should I wait until they're done... but if I do that they might thing I'm really late and don't care about their time. So...I'll just go up to them. As I start walking, Renjun notices me. "Hey Jaemin you're here." "O-oh y-eah... s-sorry. I probably interrupted something..." "Oh no sweetie you didn't interrupt anything. We're actually glad you're here now, Jeno was worrying his poor little head off." Haechan talks so nicely. But what- Jeno, was worrying...for me...? "What the Mr. Fishy Hyuck, I was not!" "Yeah sure sure, let's go now." Now? Isn't Mark coming with us? I guess I paused to long, because Haechan comes back to me and softly puts his arm on my shoulder. The touch makes me flinch. "Hey Jaeminie, sorry if that made you uncomfortable. But are you okay? You haven't moved." Right. "Er... yeah I'm fine....sorry..." "Minie, you apologize too much. Get comfortable around us. We're nothing more than a bunch of weird teens, we don't bite. Well, I can't really speak for Jeno. But he's a real softie when you get to know him, trust me." Minie...that nickname.... it... made me feel... loved? Welcomed? It has a friendly vibe. I start walking with Haechan, and we soon catch up with the rest of them.

We walk through the door. I am careful to neatly place my shoes on the rack and bow to Mrs. Huang. "Hey boys, hi Jaemin honey. Please don't mind the house, heh. Oh Renjun, I've got a little surprise for you. In the Kitchen. You guys can come along too." We walk to the kitchen. Well, Jeno, Haechan and Renjun do, I just follow them, getting used to being in another person's house. And getting treated so nicely. What was in the kitchen however, made Mrs. Huang smile, Haechan squeal, Renjun look slightly confused, Jeno to remain indifferent, and my jaw to hit the tiled floor.  

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? What do you think is the surprise? 

No one cares, but it's my birthday today...ye\

Word Count: 937
Chapter 5; signing off~