17- Happy Brithday Lee!

-nono POV-

I'm home. In my room. What did I just do? I can't believe I just did that.. what if he's too shaken? Will he be okay? Was I in the wrong? Should I cancel it? Should I call him and tell him nevermind? Aish Jaemin what are you doing to me. You know what Jeno, you should just toughen up, accept reality, and if he doesn't that ain't your problem. Then again...I need some planning... oh! What better than call the two people he's closest with?

*rlng* *rlng* *RiiiiiiiiiNG*
(Normal//  Jeno Italics//Person  Underline//Other person)

Hey, Jun?

Hi hyung!

Oh Jisung! Hello, I was hoping to
be able to talk with you too.
Where's Jun? He usually doesn't let
anyone answer his phone calls.

I'm right here!

Hehe I've realized. Hyung will rip
anyone up limb by limb if they
touched his phone.

Would not!

Okay okay that's not the point here.

Then what's the point hyung?

The point is... I need help.

*laugh* More Hyuck than you, but
okay, point taken.

Hey! Not that type of help-

OH I KNOW! You're having boy 
problems! And that boy is
Jaemin! And you don't know 
what to do so you've come to us,
because you rightfully put faith in
our souls that we know him best.
Right?

Uhh kinda. I wouldn't call them 'boy
problems' but they are centered around
Jaemin.

Oooo

Yeah yeah sure. Well what's up?

So like...

...

Omg how sweet of you. Honestly,
we need some more info. But hah,
I never knew you to be a stalker 
boy. Jisung!

Yes hyung?

What does your Jaemin hyung
like to do or see?

Hm... I know that hyungie likes
sweets...and sunsets...and plushies
...and he doesn't like strawberry
flavored things...and he doesn't like
milk...thats about most of what I
remember that MOST PROBABLY 
hasn't changed.

Thanksss Ji. So Jeno, you might want
to look for a restaurant, then like
stroll the city and watch the sun go down?

Ugh ugh ugh. We watched the sun
come down today when we were
walking home.

You guys walked home together?!

Yeah, we did. It wasn't our choice
though.

Omg thank you hyung! Jaemin
hyungie doesn't like being 
outside in the dark alone. And
honestly no one can blame him.

Uh yeah... well thanks guys.
I'll see you tomorrow.

Okay, yeah. Also, happy early birthday!

Yeah yeah thanks. Bye now.

Byeee hyung!

Bye Jen.

/-cut-\

-nono POV-

New day. Boi, I'm Eighteen now! Yet I still have to go to school- oof whatever. I needa get ready- outfit for today? Let's see... I pick out a red and grey hoodie, black ripped skinny jeans and red high top Converses. 

"Hey honey, happy birthday. I made pancakes for the birthday boy." "Thanks mom." "So, any plans for today?" "Actually, yeah. Do you mind excusing Jaemin from his shift today?" "Yeah of course. Why though? Did he not like work yesterday? Is he okay? Is something wrong?" "No no, I'm just going to take him out." "Ooo my baby son is going on a date." Ah, jinjja. "Mom, it's not a date! Yesterday he just found out that today was my birthday and had a whole emotional breakdown since he didn't prepare for it, so I just made him spend the day with me." After I said this Eomma had this... this teasing mom look. "You have a soft spot for the boy, don't you?" "I mean, like, doesn't everyone? After all he's been through. And besides, he's actually nice and not annoying like Hyuck once you get to know him." "Yep, my son is definitely falling. Take care of the kid, Jen, he's a good one. I know I'm your mom and not his, but you hurt him and I'll end you. I'm only saying this because I can't picture him hurting you. Now anyways, hurry up, or you'll be late for school." Ohmygosh, like how many times do I have to tell everyone that we are not dating? But now that I think about it....it doesn't seem....OHMYMRFISHY WHAT THE HECKY DIZZLE ARE YOU THINKING JENO. Get it together man.

School's been a mess and the first bell rang only two minutes ago. I'm walking to Mrs. Huang's class, and already like 10 girls have wished me a happy birthday. Stupid Heeun included. Like how di they know?? "Jenoooo" "What do you want Chan." "Kiss me." "What the heck?" "HAHA. But seriously why are you so disgusted? Do you not like me? Wahhh." "Oh my just shut up. These precious lip aren't for you. Snog Mark instead." "Oh I'd love to. But your lips are for someone else, aren't they." "Uh, obviously? Not? Who needs to date. Girls are annoying." "Bro since when are you straight?" "Exactly." "We know you have heart eyes for Jaemin." "No I don't." AND THAT'S THAT. MIGHT AS WELL JUST MAKE HIM MY BOYFRIEND ALREADY SO PEOPLE DON'T HAVE TO KEEP ASSUMING. "Uh huh. Why did you agree to walk Minie home everyday after work then? I mean, who'd turn down that opportunity. But like aren't you too busy for that or something?" "I only did that because my mom told me to." "Yeah yeah sure whatever helps you sleep at night. And why are you taking him out on your birthday instead of receiving from him?" "How'd you know that?!" "I have my sources. And you didn't deny it sooooo," "Oh my gwad, that ain't your business." No but like seriously how DID he find out? My mom told his mom didn't she- oh well. The whole world knows now. We now they know that he's reserved. Oh wait where we going though?

"Happy Birthday hyung!" "Thanks Ji." "Wow hyung's an adult now!" "That's right Ji." "Meaning no one can take you away from me since you're of age!" "Haha does Jisung love hyung that much?" "Yes!! Jisung loves hyung! And hyungs! Does hyung love Jisung?" "Of course hyung loves  Jisung." "Yayyyyy! Okay but Jisung has a confession to make to hyung." "What is that confession?" "Jisung loves hyung a lot, but Jisung loves Jaemin hyung more." "Haha." Honestly Jisung, you're so cute. But like, you're not wrong. "Ah thank you Jwi." "Okay well that was EXTREMELY cute!" "Of course it was Hyuck Jisung is mochi Jisung, not you." Oh yeah right, mochi. Reminds me... hehe. Did I just laugh to myself? "Omg shut up Jun." "Okay but Haechan is kinda cute though-" "THANK YOU MARKIE AT LEAST SOMEONE LOVES ME. Oh and yes, I haven't forgotten about you, Jaemin dear." "Hehe." "Okay so what I wanted to say, was, in honor of Jenjen's birthday, (Don't call me that!) why don't we hangout and celebrate?" "Uh sorry Haechan but like I'm busy." "Yeah actually, he is... and we are too, right Jisung?" "Huh-? Oh, um, yeah! We're busy too. Sorry Haehae hyung.." "What? Everyone has something to do? Even the birthday boi? Well ain't that great." "Hey it's okay Hyuckie. We can go out later." Omo omo omo hopefully they'll get of my tail nowww. "No it's okay, Mark, you probably have other things to do." Seriously, dude? Are you like, scared? That he has to cancel with someone else just for you? Ain't that a good thing? "Actually I don't." "Are you sure?" Yes. "100 percent." "Okay then..." FINALLY!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Did you think that Nono would be taking Nana out? Are you mad at me for making you wait and find out? Am I asking too many questions- Also I might make a character QnA in this book...tell me if you want one or not...and if you want it sooner or later, please. Well have a great day! 😊

( [Future me message: QnA made!] )

Word Count: 1153

Chapter 17; singing off~

**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇  ┏━━━✦❘༻•·.·''·.·•༺❘✦━━━┓ ⋇⊶⊰❣⊱⊷⋇ ˚*•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*✧.*