16- Day 1

-nono POV-

Ahh of course, it's another stupid darn school day. At least, I get to see Jaemin- wait what the fish Jeno what am I talking about. Speaking of Jaemin, I'll have to accompany him with work related things starting today. Wait isn't tomorrow- oh wow tomorrow is my birthday. Um..yay. We'll see which of the idiots remember. I don't think Jisung and Jaemin will know, and if they don't no penalty. If Hyuck doesn't remember...I'm going to make him get me lunch for the rest of the week. If Mark doesn't...hm...I'll lock him up in a room with Haechan. If Jun- nah, Jun'll remember for sure. And my hyungs...? Eh they're too busy to notice me much anyway. Well I better get ready for stupid school. Oh don't I have this report on Geerk Mytholo-whatever you call it, screw English, due in Mr. Kaakoi's class tomorrow? Well isn't that great-

Today's outfit, black and white plaid shirt, two buttons un-done and sleeves rolled up, white pants and sneakers. I don't know how well it fits together, the fashion expert if the YellowBall, not me, but if it's presentable enough for work yet intimidating enough for school then it works.

At the gates I see Haechan walking towards me, alone with his eyes a bit red. "Hey Jeno." "Oh my gosh, Haechan, where have you been?" "I was sick, idiot, if you can't tell by my swollen face." "Oh well glad your back I guess, you missed a lot yesterday." "Eh fill me in later once I get my happy pill." "You mean Mark?" Precisely." "Oh. Ew. How corny." "And you're not going to deny your happy pill is Jaemin. But then again he's anyone's happy pill. Anyone who hates him lives a miserable life." "Oh you have no idea-" "SEE! I told you wouldn't deny it!!" "Oh my gosh, shut up." "Hey Jen- oh my Haechan is that you?" Mark came and engulfed Hyuck in a hug, like he hasn't seen him in days. "Oh my gosh, what happened to your face? Why weren't you here yesterday? You okay?" "Woah dude calm down. I was just sick. Seriously, you call me a brat all the time yet the both of you are sweet enough to miss me this much? Almost as honey-coated as Renjun." "You and Jun bicker all the time-" "That doesn't mean he doesn't love me. By the way, is he here yet?" "Well um usually he comes with Jisung and then goes inside to be with Jaemin while Jisung comes here. And um Jisung isn't here with us so maybe no?" "Wait Jen isn't that Jisung over there? Under that tree? On his phone? Smiling? Cute, but like that's Jisung right?" "It really does look like Jisung- I wonder who he's talking to for him to smile like that, and ignore us all together." "Ah young love." "Who said he was in love?" "Wow Jeno you getting protective over your boyfie's younger brother?" "What- for the last time, Jaemin is NOT my boyfriend and we don't like each other in that way. And in Jaemin's words, "Jisungie is a babie." That doesn't mean that like he's not allowed to date or anything but like it'd be slightly surprising if he did."
And before either of them could say anything else, the bell rang.

Ah gwad English class was THE WORST today. Mr. Kaakoi yelled and threatened us about our lunch more than usual. Before that I, with the help of Renjun, told what happened yesterday, of course with Jaemin being okay with it. Now I'm going to gym...and I really hope I don't see a certain someone's face there. Too late. Heeun is on the bleachers, perusal. When I make eye contact, she smiles with a grin so sugarcoated one would've thought it was just an innocent smile, and that she is definitely not a little devil wearing lip gloss and a mini-skirt. Which by the way, is supposed to be violating the dress code. Thankfully, Mr. Gwoop blows his whistle when I walk in, signaling that we must start our laps. I still don't know why he allows student spectators during class, like, don't they have somewhere to be?

The day so far- has been a day. The interesting part is to come. Well, it could be interesting. One never knows. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Do you think the events before were climatic? What do you reckon will happen in the future? I'd appreciate your feedback :D

Word Count: 719

Chapter 16; singing off~

Okay I've got a bunch of things to say~

1. I'm so sorry for the late post! I'm sick :c I know it's not an excuse, but those of you waiting for me to update must have been disappointed. Mianhabnida </3

2. Happy Birthday to Jisung! And Johnny!

3. BOY NCT DREAM COMEBACK IN MARCH WHATTT

4. I'm still crying over 'Beautiful' but then Jisung drops 'Heart' OMG I CAN'T TAKE IT

5. CHILD is an absolute masterpiece! 

6 DID I SEE THAT CORRECTLY? DID LUCAS POST ON INSTAGRAM? I wonder what a picture of the ocean means....I hope it's nothing too deep or bad. I just want him back, happy!!

Okie that's all for today! See you next time~