3.2- Lunchtime Introductions

-nono POV-

I walked through the cafeteria doors towards our table when I bumped into yet another person. Like, why. This time it was Jaehyun hyung. Oh. Jaehyun hyung is actually pretty cool, I can't get mad at him. "Hi hyung, sorry for bumping into you." "Nah Jen, it's okay, no worries. I was just walking to my table. Enjoy your lunch." I though for a moment. What? "Wait hyung, isn't your table that way? Then why are you walking this way? oO are you going to go somewhere else where Taeyong hyung is?" I showed a little smirk while saying that. "H-huhh whatt noooo, I don't know what you are talking about. Pffft hah. Just go to your table, Jeno." I quietly chuckled and walked past him and his red face. As I did I saw all of these people gwanking at me. Well mostly girls. Some were whispering to each other things like "omg did he just laugh?!" Gosh I'm human too. Just because I hate you people doesn't mean I don't care about or laugh around others. I reached my table, and I see Renjun doing what looks like a worksheet. Markhyuck seem to be having a conversation. Suddenly an idea popped up in my head. As I sat down, I "accidentally" bumped into Mark hyung, just enough for him to slightly fall on Haechan. Both stare into each others eyes for a second before turning their heads to me with pink ears. It's clear, both want to choke me, more Haechan than Mark hyung, but it was worth it. "Sorry hyung." I say, while internally laughing. This whole interaction seems to have caught Jun's attention, and he smirks at them before smiling at me.

-NANA pov-

I walk into the cafeteria. It's so crowded. normally I'd either sit with my 127 hyungs (what they called their little group, I don't know, don't ask me why. They're kinda popular too,) or sit by myself on the rooftop. But I have a feeling Sooyeon is up there crying and besides, I have to get to Renjun. "HEY JAEM!" Who's calling me? And I wished they wouldn't be so loud about it.. I turn around and I see Jungwoo hyung enthusiastically waving at me. I walk over to his table, with the rest of my 127 hyungs. However I notice Taeyong and Jaehyun hyungs aren't there. "H..hi hyungs," I haven't exactly 'spoke' to them today, so I'll have to 'get used to' talking again. Why can't I just be normal?  "Hey Jaem, why don't you sit with us? Winwin is sitting with Crackhead group today," Johnny-hyung asked. Hyung just calls Wayv 'Crackhead group'. WayV is actually a group of Chinese exchange students in our school. I've met them, they're really nice, even if they bicker with each other...a lot. Yangyang is younger than me. They befriended Winwin-hyung while he was being their school tour guide. I think I've seen Renjun hanging out with them a few times, not sure though.  "O-oh sorry hyung, but um, I uh, got invited to, er-, sit somewhere else." "Oh okay. Well have fun. Don't worry, you're amazing." "Thanks hyung." I gave him a smile of gratitude. Doyoung-hyung cooed at me. They all then nicely waved me off. It wasn't very hard to find Renjun's table. Anytime I ate in the cafeteria I usually glanced there frequently. As I got nearer to their table, Renjun waved at me (again, skjskjsertdahskjs) and patted to the seat next to his. I sat down, feeling awkward. "Guys, this is Jae-" "OMG YOU'RE THE SUPER CUTE ADORABLE GUYS RENJUN WAVED AT IN THE HALL! HI JAEMIN NICE TO MEET YOU, I'M HAECHAN, OR YOU CAN CALL ME SUN OR HYUCK OR CHAN OR DONGHYUCK. HOW COME I'VE NEVER SEEN YOU BEFORE? ARE YOU NEW? HEY YOU KNOW...." All of that intense yelling was making me slightly uncomfortable. Renjun couldn't even finish my name. "Dude chill, he's only sat down and you're already scaring him away. Anyways, Jaemin. Yeah that was Hyuck, he's quite obnoxious, I hope you don't min-" "Oh shut up Jun, I'm not ThAt bAd. But back to you. Yeah, I'm Haechan. Your partner right over here, Renjun, he's a sassy lil' midget ("HEY!") and he never agrees to anything I say. Like, ever. This seagull over here, he's Mark, and he's a good boy, he agrees to everything I say. ("Hi,") He ca also be an oblivious dork sometimes though. Oh and that rock over there, that's Jeno. Lemme tell you, he's the biggest sofite ever. Right, Jen?" Haechan just gave me a lot of information right there...and what...Jeno is a softie? I couldn't believe that, not in a million years. Just five minutes ago he was staring Sooyeon down like she was dumpster fire. Oh right, Sooyeon... No, don't think of that right now. "First of all, no I'm not. Second, I'm Jeno. Thrid, maintain your distance around me kid, you hear? That's all you need to know." As I said, Jeno; no softie. His hard words kinda hurt though, gotta admit.  "Jaemin why don't you tell us a little bit about yourself" Renjun's sweet voice has woken me up from my thoughts, second time today.  "O-oh...uh...I'm Na Jaemin..um...I like pink and bunnies... I don't really have friends...." Why did I even add the last part? They don't need to know that. Now they probably think of me as some stupid pathetic loner. I'll get bullied now. "OMG NO! How can someone so sweet as you, cute and handsome too, not have anyone? I HAVE AN IDEA! We can be friends!!! Welcome to the group!!!" Haechan...has...a lot of energy. I can't really mind though. I gave him a small smile. "T-thanks...h-hyung," "AHHHHH KIYEOWO HE CALLED ME HYUNG!! I CAN DIE IN PEACE NOW!!!" "Hyuck, SHUT UP!" The other three people said at once. Well, isn't this going to be a long ass ride?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Well there he is. Jeno was quite cold though. I feel bad for making Nana hurt.... I need smiles, stat.

Currently I'm reading 'wizards- nct dream' by laurelynnn. It's a Hogwarts X NCTDREAM so if you're a Potterhead, you may want to check it out! Thank you Author-nim for writing such an amazing book!

Word Count: 985

Chapter 3(.2); signing off~