3- Lunchtime Confessions

-nono POV-

"Jaemin will be joining us for lunch," Said Renjun, while we were walking down the stairs to the cafeteria. Who now? "oOoOo who's that Injunnie ~ your boyfriend?" Haechan piped. "The heck Hyuck, no! He's just my  partner for the project, that's all. He'll also be coming to my house so we can work on it." Tf... first Renjun actually warms-up to a complete stranger, then invites him to our table, and has the nerve to bring him to his house?! Especially with us there? I thought Jun was smart. Even if his mom is the teacher, he can't just put his guard down. I looked at Mark-hyung questioningly, but he's just staring at the back of Chan's head. Idiots. Renjun then suddenly waves to a pink-haired boy standing in front of a locker, who even is he? Could be that Yangyang dude he always talks about. Said boy just looks at Renjun, and suddenly turns around, hiding his face in his book. Or at least he attempts to. Aish these people, they always complain about not fitting in but are really the world's biggest dorks. "Omg Junnie, who was thattt, they ARE SO ADORABLE!" Can Hyuck chill? Like god, we're still inside. "Gosh, calm down Hyuck, he's..." Whoever he was, I never really heard, because someone just bumped into me. I look and see a girl, who looks like those midget freshmen, looking into my eyes with her own. I give her a stare, and she runs away. By the time I'm back in actual time, I see Mark, Jun and Chan are already seated at our table. 

-NANA pov-

I was waiting at my locker for Sooyeon when I saw Renjun and his friends walking down the stairs. I bet I'll get ignored, just as always. It looked like Renjun and Haechan were talking about something. As they passed me, Renjun waved to me. OHMAHGWADDD THE HUANG RENJUN JUST WAVED AT ME!!! Heat rushed to my cheeks. I could hear someone squealing as I tried to hide my red face. I looked back up and they were gone, except Jeno, who seemed to have a stare off... wait is that Sooyeon? Well then... She finally got away and approached me. "H-hi Jaem, did I make you wait too long?" "No, I just got here. It's okay, you can calm down. By the way, what did you want to tell me?" "O-oh right t-that.. um yeah..." Why is she so nervous? Is there something wrong with me? "Hey, it's okay, you can just tell me." "I- okay. Here goes nothing. But before I say it, lemme just say I hope this doesn't create any conflict between the two of us. And honestly, I don't even know why I'm doing this, but at least it'll get off my chest," Okay.... I just listened intently. "So, Jaemin, I noticed how you are always one of the first people in class. How high your grades are. How nice you are. How quiet you are and the fact that you are so okay with it. Jaemin... I- I like you. I know you don't like me back, but I thought I should just tell you before my emotions eat me up. I'm sorry, you probably hate me now...I-I should just leave," Oh wow... I was not expecting that. Someone was interested in me. I-. "Sooyeon, um... I- I'm sorry," "Nonono it's fine you shouldn't apologize for my feelings. I-" "Sooyeon listen, it's okay. I'm honestly flattered someone likes me and I really had no idea anybody could even think of me in that way. But uh... I'm sorry. I hope that's okay with you. I really hope we still are friends. You're a really nice girl, and a great princes- no, Queen, but for some other really lucky guy." I tried to be as nice as possible but frank at the same time. I can literally hear her heart breaking... I feel so bad. "It's okay Jaem, I really appreciate your kindness, you can go to lunch now, sorry for wasting your time.." And with that, she ran off. Half of me wanted to run after her to make sure she was okay and to tell her she didn't waste my time, when I remembered I'm supposed to be sitting with Renjun. Ah amazing, more heart racing. 

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Sooyeon did it! Honestly I admire her courage, couldn't be me. But even so, Nana's reserved for someone else here.

Word Count: 722
Chapter 3; 
to be continued~