8- He can hear it callin', but doesn't love the way his body talks

*trigger warning*

-NANA pov-

I have to face it, I have to now get away from precious Renjun and Jisungie. And go home. At least not forever. And before I know it, I've reached the front door of my house. I turn the doorknob as quietly as possible, but to my luck, my efforts are a complete waste. "Finally decided to come running back to Daddy have you, mudrat?" No......but you don't need to know that....d...ad. "Where were you last night?" Uh.....with Jaehyun hyung? He had so kindly invited me over after I left Renjun's yesterday, then the two of us kinda sorta lost track of time and by the time I would've gotten home, he said to stay. And I did...only because he insisted. "WHERE. WERE. YOU!?" "U..uh....I- I was....und-er the b-bri-g-e" "HAH! See, I TOLD YOU, YOU couldn't live without ME!! Now go upstairs and be ready, you know what to do. And be quick!!" "N...no... p-please no..." "WELL DO YOU WANT ME TO USE THE BELT?" "n-no!" "THEN DO AS I SAY!" With that, he took a swig from this awful smelling bottle and shoved me towards the stairs. I has happened many times, yet I still haven't gotten used to it.  And I have a feeling...the belt will come after... I wanna cry....but it won't do any good. It won't make him stop and there won't be any price charming to save me."
"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" I can't help it. It hurts! IT HURTS! "Oh shut up you useless piece of trash. Crying like a pathetic mommy's boy are you? Well I should go even harder then." This...this monster. The bedsheets are soaked. From my tears. Maybe even from my blood. Everything hurts, I can't tell what's an open wound and what's a bruise or sore limb. I could want it to end. I just....can't...anymore... "OI DON'T SLEEP ON ME! I'M NOT DONE WITH YOU!"

*time skip to next morning*

I woke up. Ouch- It's so hard to get out of bed. It hurts all over.  I look in the mirror. Under my hoodie are just purple ugly blotches. Disgusting. But....there isn't many people to care about them. But I'm like 99% sure Jisung will notice, I cover it up or not. Oh well. I cautiously get ready anyway; I can't afford to miss a day of school or to stay at home. Even if it means I have to get out via window. Second floor window that is... and I can barely walk.

-nono POV-

As usual I was waiting at the gate for everyone else and for hell to start. Then I see Jisung walking out of the school building, coming towards me. "Hey Ji. Wassup?" "Hi hyung! I came here because I was bored and Renjun hyung says he's always in the classroom early." "Lol that nerd. But I never thought you'd be bored though, usually Du- I mean, your Jaemin hyung is there too." "He is?! Well he wasn't there...oh wait. Oh no....it can't be.....actually no it really can be.." "Can be what?" "Er- sorry hyung, I gotta go" With that, he dashed back towards the school. Dang, his long legs move fast. "BOO!" Oh. My. Mr. Fishy. It was Haechan, how had jumped on my back from behind, and then proceeded to blast my ear. I saw he brought Mark with him. "Hey Mark" "Hey Jen. And I guess I'm not even gonna tell you you say hyung anymore." "LEE JENO YOU DON'T EVEN GREET ME, YOUR NUMBER ONE BEST FRIEND!" "Well the first thing you did was whack my hearing and suffocate me. So like-?" And thats when... he proceeded to do aegyo....in front of me. "EW go away!" He pouts. This is supposed to be for Mark, not me. *Ring ring ring ring ring* Saved by the bell. But it also means....stupid classes.

*time skip to before lunch*

-NANA pov-

"Hey hyung..?" I hear a soft voice behind me. It's all to familliar too. I somehow managed to not really have a conversation with anyone today. Luckily, the teachers had given us individual assignments in most classes so I didn't have to talk with any partners. "Yes, Jwi?" "Do you want to accompany me for lunch at the roof top?" Rooftop....stairs...climbing....ouch. But he's my little mochi. How can I say no? "Yeah sure....see you up there in a little bit."

I went to my locker to put my books down; I've been trying to carry as less weight as possible today. And I'm definately not carrying a whole set of books up the stairs. I didn't feel like eating so I just went towards the staircase. And, oh clumsy me, tripped on something. I looked how, it looked like....a wallet? Purse? Eh I don't get girl stuff. I opened it, there luckily was an ID inside. "Sooyeon Lee" Oh...Sooyeon....maybe she dropped it on her way...I'd better return it. I proceeded to climb these pains, well they aren't painful, I'm just weak. Ew, just why. Look at all the other students that are so perfect. It must be taking me a million years to get up these stairs. And another billion to pull open the heavy metal door. Pathetic. But I see Jisung is already there, munching on lunch. "Hey hyung!" "Hi Jwiji. What's up?" "OooOo so I managed to make Jeno-hyung smile, and I got Mark hyung to play with me! That guy works too much. What about you?" "Oh...heh...well, the usual. Classes, assignments, no real purpose. And...a whole lotta pain." I saw his face change. I thought it was best to make it easier for him, I knew what he was trying to do. And it's not that I mind, I just don't want to scare him more than he already is. When we lived together, he did it to my lil'mochi too. I couldn't do anything but watch and cry. "Do you want to talk about it hyungie?" I knew I had started sobbing. I also knew he had wrapped his big protective arms around me. "He d-did.... it a-a-again. I-t-t hurt s-so much..I th-ought i-t was the e-end. He s-says I'm useless, t-then what does h-he care if I g-go home or not? N.no.. not h-home, it's not a h-home...it's a d-dwelling." "Please feel better Minie-hyung, that thing can go die. How much I wanna kill him, one wouldn't know. I'd force you to live with me if that had been the best option."  "T-thank you Jisung. You- I really don't know what I'd do without you. I'm so glad you are safe now." "Please don't mention it, it's the least I can do. You were always there for me, even when you had it worse. And when you come over today I'm going to make sure I treat your wounds, which by the way, why didn't you treat already, with the same amount of love and care that you had done for me." I held Jisung tighter. I don't care if it hurts anymore. And he didn't let me go, not even after the bell rang and lunch was over.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

How'd you like the chapter? What do you think? Let's go kill that man, yeah? And cuddos to Sungie for being so full of love.
NCT 2021 CAME OUT TODAY OMG OMG OMG I'M LIKE- IN LOVE
It's also the birthday of one of my friends sOoO~
Anyways chao!

Word Count: 1164
Chapter 8; signing off~